Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > arturia minibrute hardware synth, looks interseting
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
madmuso
Senior tranceaddict

arturia minibrute hardware synth, looks interseting

Hey guys, a mate of mine sent me this, thought id share, im sure most have probably already seen it. Looks like a fun little toy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7O946lG7Ik

Old Post Jan-24-2012 02:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for madmuso Click here to Send madmuso a Private Message Add madmuso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

want

Old Post Jan-24-2012 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

any idea on price?

Old Post Jan-24-2012 15:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
any idea on price?

Around $500

1. Anthony Paul & Jacksin - Bleach (Shiloh Remix)
2. Ryan Davis - Loophole
3. Rex Mundi - Sandstone

4. Michael Cassette - Memories (90's Piano Mix)
5. Cid Inc. - Caustic

Old Post Jan-24-2012 16:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Price: US$549 / 499, April 2012.

Source: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/...ric-of-reality/

1. Anthony Paul & Jacksin - Bleach (Shiloh Remix)
2. Ryan Davis - Loophole
3. Rex Mundi - Sandstone

4. Michael Cassette - Memories (90's Piano Mix)
5. Cid Inc. - Caustic

Old Post Jan-24-2012 16:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madmuso
Senior tranceaddict

thats a nice synth for that money

Old Post Jan-25-2012 11:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for madmuso Click here to Send madmuso a Private Message Add madmuso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

jesus. What is the catch.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 06:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Lunik Fanatik

quote:
Originally posted by Terrence Parker
Price: US$549 / 499

I wonder how long it will take DSI to drop the price on the Mopho Keys to contend with this.

I swore I was done buying synths 2 years ago, but I may have to make an exception for this.

Sonar X3 | Pro Tools 11 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | DSI Mopho X4 | NI Maschine

Old Post Jan-26-2012 07:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

pretty much putting waldorf moog and DSI in a tight spot. That price is way too good.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 07:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

For me it's kinda what the tetra/mopho should have been. I always considered buying one but the lack of tweakability on the UI put me off.

On the list for sure.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 11:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

No patch recall thou.
What a shame.

Old Post Jan-26-2012 11:42  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mr. Incredible

like a SH-101 with variable OSC.... very cool machine no presets either (Ooops that immediately disqualifies it as TA material )

Old Post Jan-26-2012 12:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > arturia minibrute hardware synth, looks interseting
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread