Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Introducing our new project: Chatlaser
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
charles0322
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
... lol... just lol. coming off a little too strong for a TA in training

Sorry Marcus, dont want to offend the Trance nation

I just need to whip you guys into reality sometimes

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~
lol

i want to emphasize that we put forth opinions (although some ppl, myself included, may come off as stating facts, rather than opinions because of the way we speak)...anyways, yes! free speech!

hmmmmmm.. too strong, Ill always voice my opinions with conviction, it seems like Stereohead has the right idea

Old Post Jan-27-2012 00:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for charles0322 Click here to Send charles0322 a Private Message Visit charles0322's homepage! Add charles0322 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

first of all no one here likes trance

altho the forum is called trance addict, no one likes trance OR deadmau5 for that matter

we're all into GOOD music so stop talking down to us like we're unicorn slayers or something

was a great video man, some ppl didnt like the offbeat track, no biggy, but everyone liked the video

so go easy on us man. strike up a better conversation and youll see we're all cool ppl

Old Post Jan-27-2012 00:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charles0322
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
first of all no one here likes trance

altho the forum is called trance addict, no one likes trance OR deadmau5 for that matter

we're all into GOOD music so stop talking down to us like we're unicorn slayers or something

was a great video man, some ppl didnt like the offbeat track, no biggy, but everyone liked the video

so go easy on us man. strike up a better conversation and youll see we're all cool ppl

I agree your cool ppl. I think this forum is great spare the name..

As for the input, I truly appreciate it.. even the negative. I did that mix for the video in a one pass, with tracks I didnt pick.. so I will make sure to step it up next time.. The fact was, this project wasnt based on the music.. it was an afterthought. Visually it was what I wanted.

Adam420 puts Deadmau5 as his favorite producer yet his "Lost In a Dream" mix is choice, go figure.

Peace Trance guys and gals.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 00:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for charles0322 Click here to Send charles0322 a Private Message Visit charles0322's homepage! Add charles0322 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

hahahaha it's a joke dude

edit: actually I've been meaning to add Sonny John Moore and Nick van de Wall to that list as well

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Last edited by Adam420 on Jan-27-2012 at 00:58

Old Post Jan-27-2012 00:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

skrillex and afrohack?

Old Post Jan-27-2012 01:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

ya man it don't get no deeper than dat

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jan-27-2012 01:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

the track is off and I'm definitely not stoned.

normally I would be more of a cunt to a noob that just strolls in swinging his cock around, but honestly anyone that tries to raise money for les petits dejeuner can play all the bad music that they want and still be cool in my book.

good luck.

this is the best I can di, I don't know how to love. trancers unite<3 *makes heart with hands while dreaming of a pegassus.*

Old Post Jan-27-2012 01:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charles0322
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
the track is off and I'm definitely not stoned.

normally I would be more of a cunt to a noob that just strolls in swinging his cock around, but honestly anyone that tries to raise money for les petits dejeuner can play all the bad music that they want and still be cool in my book.

good luck.

this is the best I can di, I don't know how to love. trancers unite<3 *makes heart with hands while dreaming of a pegassus.*

honestly, Im going to redo it..

even though it is a bit off beat. so is the cat, and it's a gritty film clip.. hence the film grain.

honestly, Ill redo it, if you guys are all so used to mixes that magically never go off.. and it's that bad that it detracts from the video.

I'm going to pick the music and redo it, just for all you TA headz. give me a couple days.. :P damn bitches..

Old Post Jan-27-2012 02:09  Canada
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by charles0322

I'm going to pick the music and redo it, just for all you TA headz. give me a couple days.. :P damn bitches..

if it makes you feel any better I don't give a flying fuck

nice video!

Old Post Jan-27-2012 02:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

quote:
Originally posted by charles0322
hmm.. so you guys think the mix is off?? off how, off beat?

I am the one who filmed, edited and mixed the music.

poorly made tracks perhaps.. they weren't my selection and to try and make a 2 minute video sound like a live mix was ENTIRELY the point.. and guess what, you thought it was a live mix :P

I have been a dj since 99, mixing on vinyl, cds, DVS.

I dont want to be mean but If a Deadmau5 fan on Tranceaddict tells me my mixes are off forgive me for laughing at your stoned ass.

Check my mix on Soundcloud, it's probably off too LOL

http://soundcloud.com/charlesedward/martian_radio

I can't even believe Im debating about music on Tranceaddict.. when I registered they ask you your favorite producer.. and the selections suggestions are Armin Van Buuren and Paul Vandyk LOLOLOLOL

Where does one go to hear good trance at a club these days.. Fuck, when I started buying records Trance was actually Deep-tech or the beginning of progressive.. now its an overused genre tag for boring predictable cheesy euphoric dance music that is really big in Europe, go figure.. tranceaddict in training LMAO

Hey fucktard !

How about a little bit of research before u start insulting people ?

People told you that the song sound weirds, and u came off like a complete jackass. Insulting people because of their internet connection ? in 2012 ? really ? Do you actually think that we're all 12 year olds that don't know shit about the interwebz? The insulting people saying that we are fans od Deadhou5 and Trance ? Dude don't look at people's preference on their profile, most people, when they signed up here, wrote just about anything and never looked at it afterwards. I couldn't even tell you what my favorites are on this board and neither do I care.

Is it named TA ? yes, are we all fans on Trance ? no. Are there trance fans here? unfortunatly yes. What TA is, above anything else, is a public forum about dance music in Montreal, and the first impression you gave to people that in this very scene for at least as long as you have been is one of a complete jackass and an elitist who looks down on people ... That'll come in handy to try and promote that "project" of yours !

P.s. That mix you posted REEKS of "Flavour of the month" btw !

Old Post Jan-27-2012 02:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charles0322
tranceaddict in training

hahahahahaahha first off, the person that posted the video did not noticed the slightly off beat mix..

research, no one insulted anyone over internet connection, iterwebzzzzz youre boring

I checked the guys profile, because I wanted to send him a compliment about his soundcloud mix loser.

yes you must be 12. yes I am a troll jackass get over it

this is tranceaddict, wtf, you all hate trance.. the irony!

oh, some of the ppl like trance and you shit on them, wow youre as much as a fucktard as meeeee, of course you are decidedly more of fucktard because you cant spot a troll loser.

glad you dont like the mix.. but took the time to play it for my soundcloud stats.. wtv

cant believe you responded, are you trying to hurt my feelings, lol mix is from 2006

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Hey fucktard !

How about a little bit of research before u start insulting people ?

People told you that the song sound weirds, and u came off like a complete jackass. Insulting people because of their internet connection ? in 2012 ? really ? Do you actually think that we're all 12 year olds that don't know shit about the interwebz? The insulting people saying that we are fans od Deadhou5 and Trance ? Dude don't look at people's preference on their profile, most people, when they signed up here, wrote just about anything and never looked at it afterwards. I couldn't even tell you what my favorites are on this board and neither do I care.

Is it named TA ? yes, are we all fans on Trance ? no. Are there trance fans here? unfortunatly yes. What TA is, above anything else, is a public forum about dance music in Montreal, and the first impression you gave to people that in this very scene for at least as long as you have been is one of a complete jackass and an elitist who looks down on people ... That'll come in handy to try and promote that "project" of yours !

P.s. That mix you posted REEKS of "Flavour of the month" btw !

Old Post Jan-27-2012 02:32  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Are there trance fans here? unfortunatly yes. \

lol

Old Post Jan-27-2012 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Introducing our new project: Chatlaser
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread