Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
HappyDude72
Senior tranceaddict

Love the comments on Playground's Facebook page:
"Danny Tenaglia, who's that ?"
"If he's over 50, he must suck"
"He doesn't play trance !"
And that folks, is the crowd that goes there ;-)

Old Post Jan-19-2012 03:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for HappyDude72 Click here to Send HappyDude72 a Private Message Add HappyDude72 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by HappyDude72
Love the comments on Playground's Facebook page:
"Danny Tenaglia, who's that ?"
"If he's over 50, he must suck"
"He doesn't play trance !"

Wow....LOL did someone actually write that!?

Very surprised to see this booking, he was at Black and Blue, perhaps that played a part in his decision of taking the gig.
With that booking, will definatley have some good quality party troopers making an appearence for that one.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 04:13  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by HappyDude72

Not if DT is playing. He'll help attract a different crowd. Hell, I may even go

Old Post Jan-19-2012 04:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Not if DT is playing. He'll help attract a different crowd. Hell, I may even go

BRING IN THE BEARS!

Old Post Jan-19-2012 04:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

There will be a lot of Old Schooler's that'll come out for this one!
I'll be there.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 05:03  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
BRING IN THE BEARS!

Sorry, will the house heads dilute the candy trance level population too much for you?

Old Post Jan-19-2012 05:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

If Beb manage to bring "underground" house back to their line-up and stick the "trance" room with Guetta I May take back everything Bad I'Ve said about beb

Old Post Jan-19-2012 06:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

you guys crack me up lol

Old Post Jan-19-2012 06:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

I can see Tenaglia making a grand entrance riding in on the BeB trademarked white unicorn.

I keep saying how I miss the days of Deep Dish doing their 8AM-noon closing sets. I think DT will likely end up getting me in there. AVB will certainly bring them in en masse and is not a sell-out IMO. Any other addition for the house side can be taken directly from the BPM roster (minus Steve Angelo of course). As for the trance side, pls bring back Schulz.

Sweet first bookings Playground!

Old Post Jan-19-2012 06:47  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

markus schulz confirmed as per BeB facebook post!!

Old Post Jan-19-2012 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
markus schulz confirmed as per BeB facebook post!!

Very nice! That guy is amazing in massives. Going back to Bal en Blanc! Have been a while.

Old Post Jan-19-2012 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brian Blanc
Supreme tranceaddict

So far the lineup is an underwear changer

Old Post Jan-20-2012 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Blanc Click here to Send Brian Blanc a Private Message Add Brian Blanc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread