Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Armani Exchange WMC
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Armani Exchange WMC

This will eventually be announced so lets start now. Haven't found anything regarding the daily lineups and such yet. This is always been a very nice and fun time. Maybe we could have a TA meetup during one of the days..

Old Post Jan-13-2012 19:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

The armani gigs are one of my favorite things at this time of year. Go to Wet Willies, get a drink a frozen drink that kicks my ass and walk back to the store bump fists with the DJ, shuffle step, fist pump, meet the djs hanging out...awesome.

It's been a guessing game in the past until the lineup is released. So, Pat...can you work your magic? Lol.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 19:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bltzkrieg09 Click here to Send bltzkrieg09 a Private Message Add bltzkrieg09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
awake

the lineup for this unless im mistaken is usually not found out until the week of. :/ maybe an artist or two will post it on their websites a little earlier. even if you go to the store no one has a clue wtf you're talking about.

Old Post Jan-13-2012 20:18  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raven848
Supreme tranceaddict

All the years i've been coming down I STILL haven't been to Wet Willies. I think this is the year.

Old Post Jan-16-2012 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for raven848 Click here to Send raven848 a Private Message Add raven848 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by raven848
All the years i've been coming down I STILL haven't been to Wet Willies. I think this is the year.

Go for it!! The drinks rock!!

Old Post Jan-16-2012 23:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excite
TA4Life

here's some footage of Tiesto's appearance last year. Definitely will have to check it out this year!

http://youtu.be/SQW8myTvOXM

Old Post Feb-04-2012 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Excite Click Here to Email Excite Click here to Send Excite a Private Message Add Excite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
Originally posted by Excite
here's some footage of Tiesto's appearance last year. Definitely will have to check it out this year!

http://youtu.be/SQW8myTvOXM

We got into this to see Tiesto.. It was alot of fun!!

Old Post Feb-05-2012 21:38  United States
Clubber74
Junior tranceaddict

Hotel is next door to Wet Willies

-Ferry Corsten @ Space March 22nd
-Garuda Night @ Space March 23rd
-Jacked @ Mansion March 24th
-Armin @ Mansion March 25th

Old Post Feb-07-2012 10:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Clubber74 Click here to Send Clubber74 a Private Message Add Clubber74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by raven848

Don't worry, it took my 6th time in Miami to finally hit up Wet Willie's... lol

Well worth it! Get the Call-a-Cab

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-07-2012 21:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

My DAY parties will mostly be the Armani gigs, you can't beat being up close and personal with the DJ's and going back and forth to Wet Willies. It's FREE! I'd like to experience a pool/beach party but it'd be last minute decision based on the Armani schedule.

Old Post Feb-18-2012 04:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bltzkrieg09 Click here to Send bltzkrieg09 a Private Message Add bltzkrieg09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bltzkrieg09
Blitz

When does the armani gigs start? Monday 3/19? Andy and I may just drive straight to south beach when we come down on Tue. I think Armani is a perfect meeting place for the TAs throughout the week.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 16:45  United States
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Could someone drive by the store to see if they have any info yet? Thanks

Old Post Feb-27-2012 19:57  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Armani Exchange WMC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread