Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Grow up on iBIZA
yOU TELL ME

I like Mark Knight cuz he play deep house vs Teck House
and also trow some Faithless and Underworld mixes my top Groups
last time I saw him on Miami was @ space terrace he keep us glued to the floor until 9am !!!

Yes Mark Knight and his Deep House, how could I forget. My bad. He's definitely ahead on the creativity curve.

You grew up in Ibiza? And you don't know who Luciano is?

Last edited by mindspin1 on Mar-12-2012 at 01:41

Old Post Mar-12-2012 00:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mikenewman
tranceaddict

quote:
You grew up in Ibiza? And you don't know who Luciano is?

Quoted for emphasis

Old Post Mar-12-2012 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mikenewman Click here to Send mikenewman a Private Message Visit mikenewman's homepage! Add mikenewman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

To be fair Luciano isn't like Swedish House Mafia. Whether you like them or not, if you're into electronic music, you know who SHM is. Luciano is more underground and it's better that way. There aren't obnoxious broz all over the place, you have room to dance, the sound is different, and it's usually cheaper.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 02:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
To be fair Luciano isn't like Swedish House Mafia. Whether you like them or not, if you're into electronic music, you know who SHM is. Luciano is more underground and it's better that way. There aren't obnoxious broz all over the place, you have room to dance, the sound is different, and it's usually cheaper.

Definitely not in Spain or better yet Ibiza!!

If you have been to Ibiza for even an hour you immediately know who Luciano is.

Agree about the crowd, you'll definitely see a more universal intelligent crowd at Luciano than SHM. "obnoxious broz" hahahah funny

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
firefox™
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1

+1

Old Post Mar-12-2012 03:57  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for firefox™ Click here to Send firefox™ a Private Message Add firefox™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mindspin1 [QUOTE]

__________________________________________________________________________________

This is like if u saying if u been on Chicago for a week u know who frankie knukles is ??!
Or who Cedric Gervais is if u go to miami ...So dumb

Anyway I grow up w/ sasha and Digweed and all the GU 10 beginners and when I move to NYC They have a recidence on Twilo... from Ibiza to NYC I fallow them all over ... even London

And No disrespect I just din't like the podcast I hear here not fan of that type of House or deep house ... perhaps this is the reason Why i never knew who he was when I was in Ibiza ...

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Last edited by Zo on Mar-12-2012 at 09:32

Old Post Mar-12-2012 09:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

Ronski Speed added for Tytanium sessions boat party

Old Post Mar-12-2012 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

a debate with zo is a debate you will not win

Old Post Mar-12-2012 19:24  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

03/16 Sound Garden @ Kyma Lounge [7pm-4am] Lineup: Tom Sawyer, Ivano Bellini, QBA, Felipe Kaval, Mark M, Alex Poxada, Lazardi, Eddie Cumana, C Lopez, Charles Bell, Gaduva and Kenny Ray

03/20 Status Magazinee's WMC/Ultra 2012 Party @ Dream [9pm-4am]

3/21 A Day With Nirvana Recordings @ Dream [12pm-9pm] Music by Rob Mirage along with Nirvana Recording Artists: Cocodrills :: David Herrero :: Gabriel Rocha :: Mikel Curcio :: Louie Corrales :: Patrick M :: Peter Bailey :: Richie Santana :: Rober Gaez :: Supernova :: Tedd Patterson

03/22 Bounce Music Festival - Miami Music Week Pool Party @ Dream [1pm - Friday 23rd 9pm]

03/22 World Town Miami Pool Party @ The Clevelander Pool + Patio [12pm-10pm] Lineup: Nadia Ali, Swanky Tunes, Hard Rock Sofa, Stonebridge, Mischa Daniels, The PartySquad (Holland), Enferno & PS1, Estrella, Julissa Veloz, Kulture Shock , Scooter & Lavelle, Rod Carrillo, Trevor Simpson, St. John, Nick G, Eddy Santana

03/20 Gotsoul X Therapy X Fortune @ Rush [9pm-5am] Lineup: Jojoflores, Doc Martin, Nick Holder, Ian Friday, DJ Spinna, VIktor Duplaix, Lars Behrenroth, Roland Clark, Rob Rizk, Tommy Bones, Jamsteady, DJ A-Train, Live Vocals

03/23: Babes on Decks @ Rachel's Steakhouse & Cabaret [7pm-5am] Lineup: Whiplash aka DJ Diamond & DJ Frances, Jenn Martinello, Irene Pardo, Tatiana Alvarez, Lea Luna, Nancy Starr, DJ Tripp, Ayla Simone

03/23 Moodswing Pool Party with DEV @ Dream [12pm-11pm]

03/23 An Evening with 4AM @ Dream [11pm-4am]

03/24 2012 WMC KULT Records Event @ Kyma Lounge [6pm-5am] Lineup: Phunk Investigation, Eddie Amador, Mario Calegari, Ivano Bellini, Eddie Cumana, Charles Lima, Kult Of Krameria, Alex Poxada, Carlos Manaca, Vinicio Rotelli, DJ C Lopez, Lenny Fontana, Gaduva, Gabriel Robella, Rafael Noronha, Andrea Roma, Iaell Meyer, Adam Freemer, Steve Bear Sas, Gaty Lopez, Dan De Leon, Chris Costanzo, Sula Lopes, Zoltan Kontes, Brian Cid, Troy Fernandes

03/23 Bass + Titties - WMC Edition! @ Rachel's Steakhouse & Cabaret [9pm-5am] Lineup: Icey, Krafty Kuts, Kuad Sound System feat. Merlyn, Ashrock, Supernaut JimitheGenius, Rob E vs Stylus, Exzakt, Security vs Matrix, Shade, Mas Inc, Gor D, Bebe

03/23 + 03/24 + 03/25 2012 Hangover Bash @ Front Porch Cafe, Z Hotel [12pm - 8pm] DJs include Charlie Curtains, Paul Moreno, Adam Nello, Dougie Rago, Rek, Stephen LE-US, Path & many more

Last edited by niinah on Mar-12-2012 at 20:11

Old Post Mar-12-2012 19:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for niinah Click here to Send niinah a Private Message Add niinah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mindspin1 [QUOTE]

And No disrespect I just din't like the podcast I hear here not fan of that type of House or deep house ... perhaps this is the reason Why i never knew who he was when I was in Ibiza ...

I wouldn't really base someone on just a podcast...especially lucianos/cadenzas new podcast. some people like to take a different twist with those and you don't get a feel for what he does in person. Especially the whole source/cycle thing he has going with every episode

Old Post Mar-12-2012 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
I wouldn't really base someone on just a podcast...especially lucianos/cadenzas new podcast. some people like to take a different twist with those and you don't get a feel for what he does in person. Especially the whole source/cycle thing he has going with every episode

That guy is clueless, don't bother.

I think me meant to say he lived in Majorca not Ibiza.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 21:41  Canada
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

anyone nice enough to sell 4 toolroom knights @ cameo at presale price?

http://wmc.wantickets.com/events/de...ddate=3/23/2012

im grasping i know

Old Post Mar-13-2012 02:04  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread