Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

fuck u pass might be a good deal this year

Old Post Feb-03-2012 16:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
California LT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
Fri Mar 23 - Mark Knight - Cameo

source?

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for California LT Click here to Send California LT a Private Message Add California LT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by California LT
source?

AM Only site. If it's a place like that it may be a Toolroom party. Has done those Friday at space last couple years.

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
source?

his agency, AM Only

EDC Las Vegas week presale tickets!
Create Nightclub guest list RSVP

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:23  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

heh - too slow on the draw there.

Toolroom on the Space terrace has been one of my fav parties the past 2 years so will be a bit disappointed actually if its not there.

I know one of the Toolroom guys pretty well so i'll see what i can find out on that.

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:24  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
California LT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Toolroom on the Space terrace has been one of my fav parties the past 2 years so will be a bit disappointed actually if its not there.

I know one of the Toolroom guys pretty well so i'll see what i can find out on that.

Same here...last years show was hands down the highlight of the trip...musically.

I would be shocked if he moved his toolroom show to Cameo...went to AM only and didn't see "Cameo"...I just saw " booked on Friday and Saturday.

My guess is he'd switch to Space Terrace on Saturday rather than shift the party to Cameo on Friday...just a hunch. Also, I saw Lazy Rich is playing Cameo on Friday...

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for California LT Click here to Send California LT a Private Message Add California LT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Same here...last years show was hands down the highlight of the trip...musically.

I would be shocked if he moved his toolroom show to Cameo...went to AM only and didn't see "Cameo"...I just saw " booked on Friday and Saturday.

My guess is he'd switch to Space Terrace on Saturday rather than shift the party to Cameo on Friday...just a hunch. Also, I saw Lazy Rich is playing Cameo on Friday...

its says Cameo on AM Only's website for venue...

Old Post Feb-03-2012 19:36  Christmas Island
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah kind of lame if the Toolroom Knights party is not on the Space terrace. Seems like Paco Osuna is playing Space that night.

Old Post Feb-03-2012 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure if anyone put it up here but its been up for a bit
3/22 Thursday - Circoloco

Space put up the fck you bands and a list of people at surfcomber/space not lineups though.

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...ssion-Open-Bar/

Old Post Feb-03-2012 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
heh - too slow on the draw there.

I was there when MArk Dance w/ all of us on the floor !!!
Awesome AM party @ Space terrace !!

I will b disappointed 2 if is not happening there

One more reason ....

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Feb-03-2012 22:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

Sat. 3/25 Lee Burridge -TBA pretty sure it's an all day i dream themed party

Old Post Feb-03-2012 22:42  United States
Kam
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
Not sure if anyone put it up here but its been up for a bit
3/22 Thursday - Circoloco

Space put up the fck you bands and a list of people at surfcomber/space not lineups though.

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...ssion-Open-Bar/

the space/surfcomber lineup is off the hook i gotta say. WAYYYY better than last year.

Old Post Feb-03-2012 22:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kam Click Here to Email Kam Click here to Send Kam a Private Message Add Kam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread