Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
DANG !!!
I guess I am stock w/ this tik 2 bad for the ones who got more than 2 tik

Swedish House Mafia @swedishousemfia Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Guys we secured Day 2, Sat 3/24! On sale Tues 2/21 @ 10 AM EST!!!! SHM @CalvinHarris @Alesso on BOTH DAYS w/ more TBA!!! #SHMMIAMI

Why did you change your username? What was wrong with CubsNation?

Old Post Feb-20-2012 13:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

I'm prob going to try and sell my friday tix and get some for Sat as I'd rather go to BBC1 on friday...

You think their set will be pretty much the same Friday and Saturday? Which day do you think will be better?

Wondering if its worth going both days. Probably not. Can't be bad though.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ccastro86
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
You think their set will be pretty much the same Friday and Saturday? Which day do you think will be better?

Wondering if its worth going both days. Probably not. Can't be bad though.

not sure why you would bother going to Miami during WMC and then just attend the same event twice. There is sooooo many insane day and night parties of every single genre. why limit yourself to one act?

Old Post Feb-20-2012 16:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ccastro86 Click here to Send ccastro86 a Private Message Add ccastro86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Unfortunately I never meet any of you ...

And this year I am going or trying to be Incognito as I much I like to socialize sometimes it's get on the way when I want to just MDaMAce or Listend the dj LOL

My job is to socialize with all kinds of peoPle so I don't need OD on that :P

But say Hey I am sure some of the locals see me around

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Feb-20-2012 17:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
not the same guy, they just sound alike....cubsnation got banned, not sure if he still is tho

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

im convinced its the same person. trancenation1 or whatever it was, cubsnation, zo. the posts are just too alike to not be the same person.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:14  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
not the same guy, they just sound alike....cubsnation got banned, not sure if he still is tho

Is cubsnation a guy who always wear goggles??

@ PatMcgroin : I am on one of your videos lol I saw it last nite of past WMC u If u record it I think U like me cuz the cam was all over me and my friend LOL

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
My job is to socialize with all kinds of peoPle so I don't need OD on that :P

This makes no sense at all, so it has to be cubsnation.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
suntrancin
Senior tranceaddict

Steve Angello's Saturday night Space Terrace show is now sold out! I think this may put a bit more demand for tickets to the first and second Masquerade shows but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for suntrancin Click here to Send suntrancin a Private Message Add suntrancin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Zo
Is cubsnation a guy who always wear goggles??

@ PatMcgroin : I am on one of your videos lol I saw it last nite of past WMC u If u record it I think U like me cuz the cam was all over me and my friend LOL

yes. exactly. i wasnt there for the music. i was just following you around. you should be scared.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:24  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

I think right now any place any one of the Swedes performs at will sell out. Tix for Anello's Size Matters party haven't gone on sale yet, but that will most likely sell out.

And if and when Ingrosso announces his party most likely with Alesso that will sell out also.

Right now buying tix for anyone of their shows is like buying stock in Apple, you def will get some return in your investment.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

no but in all seriousness who cares? im just saying i think its the same person.

i even came up to you to say hi at the saturday or sunday surfcomber pool party a few wmcs ago if you can remember that.

Old Post Feb-20-2012 18:26  Germany

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread