NYTA is home to many talents across the edm spectrum, so this thread is a home for any of our local talents to post upcoming or current releases.
RULES FOR POSTING TRACKS:
1. Only TAs
2. Tracks must be posted as EMBEDDED links that are preview-able from within the thread (e.g. Soundcloud and Youtube links)
3. Tracks must be posted with at least 160kbps MP3 quality
4. Originals, Remixes, and Bootlegs (unofficial remixes) are permitted
5. Both SIGNED and UNSIGNED productions may be posted
6. Both FULL tracks and PREVIEWS are permitted
7. PREVIEWS must be AT LEAST 3 MINUTES in length
8. No WORKS-IN-PROGRESS/UNFINISHED TRACKS may be posted
9. A maximum of THREE tracks per user per week may be posted
10. Download links for BOOTLEGS must be posted with 320kbps MP3 quality
11. EDM tracks ONLY (house, techno, minimal, etc.)
12. No excessive spamming (i.e. re-posting the same tunes over and over again and/or relentlessly asking for feedback)
12. Productions must be posted according to the following criteria:
Label: (if applicable)
Release Date: (if applicable)
Purchase Link: (if applicable)
RULES FOR FEEDBACK:
1. Only CONSTRUCTIVE feedback -- whether positive or negative -- may be posted (e.g. "this track is brutal: the kick has no punch, there's no sub-bass to the bassline, and the mids in the tune are completely over-emphasized" is preferable to "this track is garbage" without any further explanation)
LOL true story. the original is my favorite off of marcellos artist album, and johan malmgren is one of my favorite up and coming producers (who also just did the impossible by winning the thrillseekers remix contest and making it just as quality as the original)
Hey guys, I rarely push my stuff here anymore but this one's a biggie and I'd really REALLY appreciate your support.
I was chosen as one of the 5 producers for Armin van Buuren's ASOT 550 anthem, alongside W&W, Sebastian Brandt, Shogun, and Alpha Duo as the wildcard/amateur entry. The amount of response has been incredible and the phrases "A Million Sounds" and "A Thousand Smiles" even trended on Twitter, worldwide!!
Please have a listen and if you like, it'd mean a huge lot to me and my production career if you'd give it your support by voting at http://bit.ly/550Vote
I hope to catch up with some of you tomorrow night at Armada Night, I'll be on early!