|Originally posted by edubbz |
i get it now.. every party is 'official'.
anyways, that party looks pretty sick and def something refreshing to the ears.. I'm still waiting for the circoloco line ups to appear (ny and Detroit) to see if they differ. if not by much, I'll prob hit up the one here in nyc to attend something diff on sat in the D.
If a dj playing for Paxahau is doing an event, it is automatically "official" as in they get a cut haha
My view on this as they are-
- two daytime events should not be happening, this is not Miami, it is stupid to start something before 11m
- the boat needs reentry this year since Danny is only good the last two hours duh
- Liason Artists should be ashamed of themselves to charge $50 for their event
- Public Enemy is not to be missed, come on it's Public Enemy
- Old Miami line up was announced in April last time, they need to hurry the fuck up
- Circo Loco needs to get to steppin too and Get Physical needs to make a move
- if you live in NY, seeing anyone from Dirty Bird is a waste, they are here every three months min and they even do their own parties here(just got to find it)
- Slows needs to have their stand at the festival again, those veggie sliders were awesome
-Maceo Plex is annoying and played, you can't turn a second without hearing him, a vid of him, or about him, fuck that