Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 7th Annual Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs Poll 2011 Results + Discussion
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

ATB # 11 ?????? lol gtfo

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:33  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tom Yelland
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
much less the hordes of Armada followers that got Dash Berlin a Top 15 spot.

Gash Berlin.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:37  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Yelland Click Here to Email Tom Yelland Click here to Send Tom Yelland a Private Message Visit Tom Yelland's homepage! Add Tom Yelland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Skrillex didn't win? I call shenanigans.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unicorn Rainbow
tranceaddict in training

Not quite as bad as DJ Mag but give it a year as there were so many djs whoring for votes on this one, god they look desperate.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:52  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Unicorn Rainbow Click here to Send Unicorn Rainbow a Private Message Add Unicorn Rainbow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

I wonder what's the total number of votes cast?

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
I wonder what's the total number of votes cast?

It was about 25,000 I think.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 18:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Info:
  • Starting at #250 - 15 entries will be revealed every 15 minutes starting at 9AM EST
  • The top 10 will show up one at a time every 10 minutes
  • Please keep discussion within this thread on topic - useless posts/spam will be removed
Stats:
  • Over 24,000+ entries were received
  • Top 25 received 58% of the vote
Previous Poll Results:

Old Post Oct-27-2011 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

lol only w&w made into the top of those who i voted to, david guetta keeps going up, who's gay here?

Old Post Oct-27-2011 19:03  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

lol well that was fun. i really lol'd at avicii, afrojack going up some 100+ spots. people lighten up, it's just TA poll

Old Post Oct-27-2011 19:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psynon
Senior tranceaddict

Pure win. The lower the real DJ's/producers are, more underground music they will play/produce.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Psynon Click here to Send Psynon a Private Message Add Psynon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Lawler, Yoji and Halliwell not in the top 100

I'm pretty loyal to Eddie Halliwell but in my experience, he hasn't been putting together very many sets lately like he used to.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 20:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unique2701
in deep space

So, how much shittier does Armin van Schulzenyond need to get before they decline in popularity

ps. this is a genuine question.

Old Post Oct-27-2011 20:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Unique2701 Click here to Send Unique2701 a Private Message Visit Unique2701's homepage! Add Unique2701 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > 7th Annual Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs Poll 2011 Results + Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread