Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
That's James Ruskin and Mark Broom Collab.

Listen to Ruskin CLR podcast, it's in that style, really liked it. Another track from there is

not so into that one. and mark broom has been pushing out some real garbage lately. i used to really like his stuff.

Old Post Dec-06-2011 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click Here to Email princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

^^Agreed, I don't think I bough a Mark Broom track in a long time.

I kind of like this one though

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Dec-06-2011 16:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

That's cause Ruskin tells his to step it up I liked his track gap from his Album back a year ago, but since then there wasn't much.

Old Post Dec-06-2011 19:46  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

I wouldn't categorize this track, but this could make for such a great track in the end of any set.

quality sucks but you can check the good one on beatport.

Old Post Dec-07-2011 05:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Really feeling this Deep Tech House set!

Old Post Dec-07-2011 11:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Ben Klock - Live at Efir Club Showcase [2011-03-06] by D2Techno

this is waiting for us at the end of igloofest, fuck I can't wait to hear something like this.

Montreal so isn't ready for this.

Old Post Dec-07-2011 20:01  Russia
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Montreal is ready for a lot of things Misha

They just don't know about them

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Dec-07-2011 20:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Montreal is ready for a lot of things Misha

They just don't know about them

+321523

It's going to be INSANE.

Old Post Dec-07-2011 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Nobody is ever ready for Ben

Old Post Dec-07-2011 20:57  Russia
zeKsg
ZEK

fucking damage

Old Post Dec-08-2011 08:13  Russia
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
Nobody is ever ready for Ben

you gonna miss him again like last time?

Old Post Dec-08-2011 08:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

lawlzlawlz

Old Post Dec-08-2011 15:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread