Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zeKsg
ZEK

BRIAN SANHAJI - ULTIMA (D.CARBONE REMIX) 128k by D. Carbone

Old Post Aug-04-2011 20:02  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Old Post Aug-07-2011 17:22  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sonofbigboss
Junior tranceaddict

nice, will go well with death abyss

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg

Old Post Aug-07-2011 19:38  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for sonofbigboss Click here to Send sonofbigboss a Private Message Add sonofbigboss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

I don't get this kind of music.

Old Post Aug-08-2011 07:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
I don't get this kind of music.

Alex, the dadub stuff is not for everybody, I only got really into this kind of music about at the beginning of this year. There is some stuff that is more acceptable for both genres, honestly 2 years ago I didn't understand this stuff, I think you have to hear to at a club to really appreciate it...

check this:

what got me hooked on dadub, I find the biggest thing that attracts me about deep techno altogether is the fact that they can add this smooth feeling to the most hard hitting tracks.

Old Post Aug-08-2011 17:37  Russia
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

George FitzGerald - Don't You / SCB Edit [HFT014] by Hotflush

Old Post Aug-09-2011 00:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
George FitzGerald - Don't You / SCB Edit [HFT014] by Hotflush

nice, the 2nd track especially

Old Post Aug-09-2011 03:48  Russia
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
nice, the 2nd track especially

yess thats the one i meant to post

Old Post Aug-09-2011 05:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ostrich
13percent.ca

zek, you've probably already listen to this 1000 times already
since it was released on monday.. but for those dadub fans
he just did the new clr podcast -> http://ping.fm/KTZz5

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay

Old Post Aug-09-2011 07:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by ostrich
zek, you've probably already listen to this 1000 times already
since it was released on monday.. but for those dadub fans
he just did the new clr podcast -> http://ping.fm/KTZz5

Haha I forgot Chris mentioning they are this weeks podcast lol, sickkkk!!!!

Old Post Aug-09-2011 16:49  Russia
zeKsg
ZEK

I find Dadub are great producers, however skimming through the podcast its a similar loop al 60 minutes I personally love to use their tracks but to listen to broken beat techno for like 3 hours I don't know. Still this shit makes my head bop like crazy so big ups to them.

Nvm it's a live act lol

Last edited by zeKsg on Aug-09-2011 at 17:09

Old Post Aug-09-2011 16:55  Russia
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

it's like techno dubstep (dadub)

Old Post Aug-09-2011 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread