Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
Not new, but i just ordered this and figured it fit this thread.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what those 30 locked grooves contain. Records like that are cool as hell.

http://www.discogs.com/Pelon-No-Stunts/release/2560960

I am actually looking for smoother stuff like this to play an opening set here in ughttawa... i got some of tazzes selection so far, also really digging that van hoesen track from berghain 5

Old Post Aug-23-2011 15:22  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Well worth watching/listening to this

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Aug-23-2011 15:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

ree-diculous

Old Post Aug-23-2011 19:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by zeKsg
I am actually looking for smoother stuff like this to play an opening set here in ughttawa... i got some of tazzes selection so far, also really digging that van hoesen track from berghain 5

its is to Techno what "Deep Burnt" is to deep house.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Aug-23-2011 19:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
McNasty
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-24-2011 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for McNasty Click here to Send McNasty a Private Message Visit McNasty's homepage! Add McNasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:

hoser.

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Aug-24-2011 01:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
hoser.

dannnnng thats deep, love it the tracks i had in mind were stuff like

and some of the beatport Horizontal Ground relases

I find the stuff i like seems to be a bit more on the trippy side and the stuff you like is more deep and chiller

I love izolat as well, i think ben klock dropped it at stereo, i wish i woulda been there for that.

Pat: this PVH track )))

Man I can't wait for the 29th.

Berghain 05 - Mixed By Marcel Fengler

Postby The Godfather » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm
Marcel Fengler has mixed Berghain 05, due for release at the end of August.

Though he keeps a low profile compared to some of his fellow residents, Fengler's productions and DJ sets have earned him consistent acclaim over the past few years, with RA's Terry Fonseca calling him "the most underrated of the crew of DJs and producers working in and around Berlin's Berghain club." Whether in his home base's downstairs room or at festivals like Labyrinth in Japan, many of his sets are driven by a knack for narrative arc. "It is important to me that music tells kind of a story," he says. "It has to be varied and it has to snake through the night in waves."

Berghain 05 reflects this approach, slowly building a heavy groove and taking stylistic detours along the way. Like its predecessors, it's heavy on new material: nearly half of the mix is previously unreleased, with exclusive tracks coming from Peter Van Hoesen, Vril and Reagenz, AKA Move D and Jonah Sharp, all of which will be included on a 12-inch release. Fengler also includes new music from himself, Skudge, Ben Sims, Puresque, Convextion and LB Dub Corp, AKA Luke Slater.

Tracklist

01. Emika – Count Backwards (Marcel Dettmann Vocal Edit)
02. Peter van Hoesen – Axis Mundi
03. Terrence Dixon – Tranquility (Octagen Remix)
04. Byetone – Plastic Star (Dr. Walker Remix)
05. Tommy Four Seven – G (Regis Remix)
06. Marcel Fengler – Thwack (L.B. Dub Corp Remix) (previously unreleased)
07. Secret Cinema – Timeless Altitude (Minneapolis Mix)
08. Ratio - Double Feature
09. Gerd - Time and Space (Duplex Southside Mix)
10. Seiji - More Of You
11. Claude Young & Takasi Nakajima - Think Twice
12. Puresque – 001A (previously unreleased)
13. Ben Sims - Slow Motion (previously unreleased)
14. Vril – UV (Exclusive, previously unreleased)
15. Marcel Fengler – Sphinx (previously unreleased)
16. Skudge – Man On Wire (previously unreleased)
17. Reagenz - The Labyrinth (Exclusive, previously unreleased)
18. 20:20 Vision – Future Remembrance (20:20 Livestyle Mix)
19. Convextion AKA E.R.P. – Vapor Pressure (previously unreleased)

Ostgut Ton will release Berghain 05 on August 29th, 2011.

Last edited by zeKsg on Aug-24-2011 at 07:07

Old Post Aug-24-2011 06:54  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

nothing wrong with armchair house or techno. You did say "opening".

I found this edition of Berghain to be very very...done before. Average music with amazing mastering and space.

quote:

Old Post Aug-26-2011 19:09 
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
nothing wrong with armchair house or techno. You did say "opening".

I found this edition of Berghain to be very very...done before. Average music with amazing mastering and space.

Man I think it's just tastes, theres nothing average about it... How can u call that LB dub corp track average lol or the pvh... I could say that about 80% of what you post...

Unless your scope of techno that you don't find average is 10 tracks a year. lol

Old Post Aug-26-2011 19:50  Russia
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Sorry dude, been listening to this music for a long time, and there is nothing done on this album that wasn't done 10 years ago.

Its not bad by any means, but if it didn't have Berghain in the title, I can guarantee that this release would not get the same attention.

Berghain = Letsallmovetoberlincuzweresoavangarde Tiesto.

Its pretty cliche honestly.

quote:

Old Post Aug-26-2011 20:59 
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

this could be another reason you think it is awesome.

quote:
Okay so this was my rock bottom basically, I went out to see Sasha @ Stereo Montreal, and I have been getting so much BAD mdma lately, bought a couple of bad ounces, with dealers dipping.. and now everyone seems to be out of rocks, so I am buying caps, well past couple of month I have been getting mdma that doesn't look like beige powder with mini crystals in it... I have been taking mdma for 3 years and have a pretty good tolerance to it, but the last good rock I got was new years 50g was the best MD i ever had, .2 would demolish anybody put in a capsule.

Regardless this trip to see Sasha @ Stereo went horribly wrong, first I got my mdma prior to the night which turned out to be capsules with powder looking a little more white then normal mdma color, but the guy usually came through with very good stuff so I trusted him when he said it was just well crushed, stupid of me..

Got to the club popped 2 an hour later nothing, was bunk mdma.

So I am looking for drugs from friends of friends and this guy had no mdma but had Es. I never take Es cause I hate taking unknown chemicals but I wanted to get high so i took the risk, the guy said the Es were really strong I didn't care considering I had high tolerance i popped 2 right away, soon later about an hour I got high but it wasnt pure md I could tell it was a bit speedy as well as I was tripping out a bit.. So I continued my search for MD, soon a buddy of a buddy of a buddy's friend had md(or so he said). He gave me these 2 caps that in the dark looked grey/bluish Never saw that I thought it was just dark md rocks(brown)

Damn was I wrong...

In my life have taken tons of MD, a lot of speed and 2 years of Ketamine, a bit of g...

I have kholed many times and what I got was NOWHERE NEAR of the CRAZY experience I was about to have..

About 30 minutes after taking one of the caps I started to trip out, people started to look wierd, my heart started to race... I started to have trouble breathing....

Shit started to really look wierd but it was dark inside, I thought maybe its a bit hallucinogenic BUT DAMN WAS I WRONG, i started freaking out more and I asked my sister who was with me LUCKILY at the time to take me to the hotel.

The moment I walked out of Stereo THINGS WENT CRAZY!!! Bright light 8 am Everything was moving lights GREEN YELLOW PURPLE, peoples faces were MOVING! I heard NOISES BELLS WHISTLES!! Everything seemed like DOWNTOWN BANGKOK.. Like Somebody won the lottery and I just couldn't take it in, it WAS NOTHING LIKE K, not a hole. THe most intesnse hallucinations I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! If you saw what I saw you would have went to church and became a nun.

I started to panik lose my breath, my heartbeat was irregular, I couldn't finish my sentences, I just mummered Hotel, cab plz I CANT BREATH..

Everything was going so fast, thoughts kept coming into my head faster then i could process them, I felt like my brain was BROKEN and It wont go away. When I got to the hotel room my sister helped me get to the bed and my vision was just going WILD everything was moving colors were crazy I thought I was going to be like this forever, I basically lost my mind. I started to trip so hard like I was possesed my sister had to hold me down HARD I was fighting back I wanted it to stop. I literaly needed a restraining jacket, I was calling for the ambulance because I was afraid I was going to die from a heart attack, but my sister just kept telling me to calm down and a friend told her it would be a bad idea to call an ambulance and that I would freak out more.

Good thing we didn't 2-3 hours of vividly tripping in my bed gasping for air snapping in and out of reality, i was already lost in my thoughts, the hallucinations started to fade and I started to think the end is coming but it was not it. I kept asking my sis how long till it ends and she made up a time 2 hours at first and then i kept asking her constantly for the period of 2 hours and she got to the seconds where i thought that time slowed down, at this point i totally lost my memory, I remember puking all over my clothes in the bathroom and sitting in the tub in my underwear.. for 2 hours i was all wet the hallucinations slowly started to go away and by about 2-3 pm I finally got out of the bathroom and tried to lie down but i couldnt sleep I kept tripping and snapping back and acting Like i was fucking possessed.

by 5-6 pm the hallucinations stopped, I finally seemed to come back to reality and I had vivid memory from about 11-3 pm with parts were gone, I dont remember half the shit that my sister told i was doing.

That fucking felt like a wake up call and a half.

I think it was acid cause the hallucinations were 1000 times worse then mushrooms or ketamine, it was insane, too much I felt like I was going to have a panick attack for 3 hours. and I felt really bad and alone.

Anybody know what it could have been? I think acid for sure I checked the other pill It was liquid inside the capsule liquid with some thing dissolved in it like gel inside.

quote:

Old Post Aug-26-2011 21:02 
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Sorry dude, been listening to this music for a long time, and there is nothing done on this album that wasn't done 10 years ago.

Its not bad by any means, but if it didn't have Berghain in the title, I can guarantee that this release would not get the same attention.

Berghain = Letsallmovetoberlincuzweresoavangarde Tiesto.

Its pretty cliche honestly.

Berlin is awesome, the end.

Old Post Aug-26-2011 21:04  Russia

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread