Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zeKsg
ZEK

Lucy - Monad X [Stroboscopic Artefacts] by lucy

Holy pentad

Old Post Sep-05-2011 17:42  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Advanced Human - Air EP (GYNOID AUDIO) by Gynoid Audio

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Sep-05-2011 18:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

2nd remix is very naice

Old Post Sep-05-2011 18:21  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

That's the one I went with

Actually the Raiz remix too. I feel that they're different enough to justify getting both.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Sep-05-2011 18:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

bomb.com

03. John Smthg - Mental Palace (Mark Rogan's Sweeping 909 Remix) by Dubmetrical

quote:

Old Post Sep-06-2011 23:57  Canada
zeKsg
ZEK

Old Post Sep-08-2011 00:09  Russia
Dj Nacht
Steve French

Finally got to check out this thread

Hopefully I will eventually be able to start contributing

Old Post Sep-08-2011 02:04  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Nacht Click here to Send Dj Nacht a Private Message Add Dj Nacht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

masssssive

Old Post Sep-10-2011 18:04  Russia
zeKsg
ZEK

Jonas Kopp - August Selections by Jonas Kopp

Old Post Sep-10-2011 22:09  Russia
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

Cosmin TRG @ Boiler Room video

this set above is awesome & also Cosmin's new album is amazing! not as many club cuts as I'd like but im sure he'll have some new EP's up his sleeves for us soon.

Old Post Sep-11-2011 04:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

classic. pure warehouse vibes

Old Post Sep-11-2011 05:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

hehe a bit too much soul for me but the track at 47 minutes at the Cosmin mix is boooomb

Old Post Sep-11-2011 17:42  Russia

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread