Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i mean adam, if you ever want people to listen to your sets again you should delete your posts to not come off as hypocritical.

i expected better from you, this is some noob shit

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
i mean adam, if you ever want people to listen to your sets again you should delete your posts to not come off as hypocritical.

Whatever, man. If anything I'd appreciate you deleting your post because you're making me out to be a dick which I'm not. My comment is not negative and it's not an attack on anybody. I'm simply saying that if we all started posting every single release in here, it takes away one's incentive to dig. I doubt I'd be the only one to think so.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:

lol jay being serious) kodak moment.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:22  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Whatever, man. If anything I'd appreciate you deleting your post because you're making me out to be a dick which I'm not. My comment is not negative and it's not an attack on anybody. I'm simply saying that if we all started posting every single release in here, it takes away one's incentive to dig. I doubt I'd be the only one to think so.

I don't think you are a dick adam, but i'll tell you that you come off looking like zesgk posted a track that you wanted to use in mix but you don't like to play music people might know to be like super duper underground dubfire. We've all been through that phase, its just a bit later on in your case

I mad the biggest thread in mtlta history, which is essentially the same thing...guess what? Dj's managed to still find good music that not everyone beat the piss out of.

Guess what...buy the time you got a copy to these, the big guys beat the piss out of them first months before you, so chill and just don't look at his thread if it bugs you.

Music is to share, hoarding is for...

and btw he posted 3 releases...omg what will be left for you to play!!!?!?!?!?!

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Monochromatic by Adam Solomon

I will finally give this a full listen ))) :P

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

and if a thread on a trance message board that 5 people read takes away your incentive to dig, you really have to wonder how much incentive you really had in the first place.

quote:

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:31 
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

And just to be a good boy and make Jay leave me alone, I'll participate:

IT009 - Andres Zacco - Icegrass by Ilian Tape

IT009 - Andres Zacco - Impulsion by Ilian Tape

Monty Luke Futura [Luke Hess Remix] by Monty Luke

A1. Ozka - F3Q5 by Other Heights

The Parallel - The Symmetrical EP - BALANS003 by Darko Esser

quote:

Whatever dude. That's far from the truth and I'm gonna leave it at that.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

the last 2 releases are ridiculous!!!

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:36  Russia
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

There ya go. You were always active in the choon of the moment thread, i don't see why this one would be any different.

I like you dude, but techno isn't serious business. Have fun sti.

quote:

Old Post Jul-11-2011 20:38 
ostrich
13percent.ca

Let me introduce you to my special guest in September

Levon Vincent - NOVEL SOUND PROMOGANDA! Volume 1 - February 2011 by R_co

04.03 | Daome w/ Shed & Deadbeat
04.18 | Stereo w/ Matthew Dekay
05.01 | Salon Daomé
05.17 | Stereo w / Sven Vath
05.18 | Piknic Electronik
05.18 | Le Bleury

Old Post Jul-11-2011 23:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ostrich Click here to Send ostrich a Private Message Visit ostrich's homepage! Add ostrich to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

quote:

Old Post Jul-12-2011 00:12  Canada
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Cool Levon Vicent? solid booking Nadir.

Old Post Jul-12-2011 01:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread