Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
~C~
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
Word. Raekwon killed it with the new album. Went to the Wu-tang concert in December and it was fantastic. Their style never dies and makes New Yorkers proud to NOT be apart of that Lil Weezy shiiiiiite. I am a huge fan of old-skool, even so far back as the Roots and Rakim

Love the Roots! They've been consistently good over the years, and maintain that old-skool hip-hop vibe.

Actually, their album "How I Got Over" from 2010 was the first hip-hop album I've bought in YEARS. Not bad at all. It was my summer album last year

I love this track.

Old Post Apr-15-2011 17:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~C~ Click here to Send ~C~ a Private Message Add ~C~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OnAHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs & Producers Follow Years Later

The Songs You Guys Posted Let Me Know Alot About Your Level Musically & Some Of Your Personality Traits

If You Guys Like Hip Hop So Much You Should Go To A Canadian Hip Hop Forum & Talk To People Who Listen To Hip Hop More

The 90s Was Not The Golden Era Thats What Everyone Says Usually Because They Were Teenagers Then Or They Were New To The Music

EDM DJs Like Apocoliptos BFF & Others That Are Now Incorporating Urban & Urban Djs Incorpoarting EDM Should Stick To Being Imiattion Warm Up Acts

They Should Stick To Being Bad EDM DJs Who Water Down That Music EDM Guys Stick To EDM & Urban Stick To Urban You Guys Dont Know Enough About Your Own Genres To Talk About Others Yet

Old Post Apr-15-2011 17:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for OnAHighaLevel Click here to Send OnAHighaLevel a Private Message Visit OnAHighaLevel's homepage! Add OnAHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katsu
tranceaddict

Yelawolf is about the only thing that is good in hiphop right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3pU-dLok4

Old Post Apr-15-2011 23:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katsu Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Add Katsu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dr. Z
edm sux

i'll just drop this in here
http://soundcloud.com/ambassadeurs/...tyrrhena-patera

Old Post Apr-16-2011 07:23  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dr. Z Click here to Send Dr. Z a Private Message Visit Dr. Z's homepage! Add Dr. Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris_leslie7
tranceaddict

...sooo all you guys like dubstep than?

Old Post Apr-16-2011 09:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris_leslie7 Click here to Send chris_leslie7 a Private Message Add chris_leslie7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beatjunkie
..:SpinDocta:..

Hip Hop has always been a love of mine.
If you want some good mixes check out this guy

http://www.itstherub.com/?cat=15

Runs through the history of hip hop on a yearly basis.
Good stuff.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beatjunkie Click Here to Email beatjunkie Click here to Send beatjunkie a Private Message Add beatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

I got too many tracks to list, way too many.

If there's one track i can only pick, it would be ...

"Del The Funky Homosapien (ft. Hieroglyphics) - Burnt"

2:45

Every track posted here is legit, true to hiphop and a salute you all.

Hip Hop was Hip Hop back then ... present time is a diff story and I laugh at the hipster thuggs blasting Lil Wayne and etc.

As Ice T stated ...

Ice-T Disses Soulja Boy
Tags: Ice-T Disses Soulja Boy

Fuckin' CLOWN!

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Apr-16-2011 at 19:48

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:11  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

requoting this because of how fuckin ill it is lol

adding another

Old Post Apr-16-2011 22:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-17-2011 05:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Katsu
Yelawolf

+1 he's so dope. The instrumentals on Trunk Muzik 0-60, produced mostly by SupaHotBeats, are amazing and Yeller's flow and lyrics are simply ridiculous. A near perfect album, honestly.

I'm also really liking Rolling Papers by Wiz Khalifa at the moment. Solid, feel-good, upbeat LP. Definitely an album to blaze to

Old Post Apr-17-2011 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katsu
tranceaddict

Ghostface Killah: Top 10 Softest Rappers In The Game

http://rapsandhustles.com/2011/03/0...rs-in-the-game/

Old Post Apr-17-2011 20:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katsu Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Add Katsu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread