Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Modern Love Affair
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Can we get a few more videos as a sampling of the music Graham is talking about?

It's so cruel to start a thread talking up a new style of music, or a return to a style, without any examples for the poor folk who weren't at the party being discussed!

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Mar-27-2011 22:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Modern Love Affair Vol.3 - Wolf + Lamb vs. Soul Clap LIVE @ Footwork!

LINK TO MLA FANPAGE / 6 HOURS OF MUSIC!

Last edited by DigDeep on Jun-06-2011 at 23:21

Old Post Jun-06-2011 23:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click Here to Email DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Modern Love Affair is reviving Toronto's soul. I'd love to see Will Saul. He's a little more on the tripped out side, but great music is great music in the end.

Old Post Jun-08-2011 22:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
Modern Love Affair is reviving Toronto's soul. I'd love to see Will Saul. He's a little more on the tripped out side, but great music is great music in the end.

Will is brilliant. He was so good at SCHOOL bakery when he was here last year.

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Jun-08-2011 23:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mnemonic.
Will is brilliant. He was so good at SCHOOL bakery when he was here last year.

I couldn't believe how good he was....not to mention diverse - would love to have him for an MLA, he fits that sound so perfectly.

Old Post Jun-09-2011 00:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click Here to Email DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

I'm just about done listening to W+L part 1. bonkers!! You guys must have had a blast. I'm so jealous.

Old Post Jun-09-2011 18:45  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Is there a way to actually download that set?

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-09-2011 19:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lockedgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

Wolf + Lamb vs Soul Clap Live @ The Modern Love Affair Vol.3, Footwork, Toronto - 22-05-2011_- Part 1 by R_co

Old Post Jun-09-2011 21:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lockedgroove Click here to Send lockedgroove a Private Message Add lockedgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

awesome! thank you!
any chance you have part 2 as well??

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-10-2011 03:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Horse Meat Disco

Beats in Space 584 - Horse Meat Disco

Old Post Aug-13-2011 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Horse Meat Disco

Old Post Aug-13-2011 19:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Thumbs up

some nice tunes on this comp

Standout for me being

Open For Service by Crazy P

loooooove it

Old Post Aug-14-2011 18:14  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Modern Love Affair
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread