Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

i got....

Abe Vigoda

...kickin the bucket

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-23-2011 21:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Go Blues

james earl jones!

Old Post Mar-26-2011 09:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click Here to Email BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
freakster
Supreme tranceaddict

charlie sheen

Old Post Mar-26-2011 18:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for freakster Click here to Send freakster a Private Message Add freakster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
i got....

Abe Vigoda

...kickin the bucket

http://www.abevigoda.com/

Old Post Mar-26-2011 20:00  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by bas
http://www.abevigoda.com/

too bad it doesn't have real time updates on his blood pressure and heart rate. i can't believe he's still alive. he was old when he was on Barney Miller and that was million years ago.

Old Post Mar-26-2011 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click Here to Email igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

BARACK OBAMA

Old Post Mar-26-2011 21:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-27-2011 00:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click Here to Email wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

You mean every fucking NIGGER. EVERY GODDAMN ONE.

Old Post Mar-27-2011 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Bob Barker

Old Post Mar-27-2011 03:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

My Ex Girlfriend. Who wants to make bets. I feel for her, I love her but notinlove with her, it all hit the fan today and I don't want her blood on my hands but I can't live together with the way she lives.

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post Mar-27-2011 05:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
obama

Closest one yet!

Old Post May-06-2011 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Closest one yet!

although the year isn't up, taliban says obama gonna hang for shootin osama

Old Post May-06-2011 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > your 2013 Dead Pool....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread