Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Album - Superstition [Breakbeat] - Now with singles
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Album - Superstition [Breakbeat] - Now with singles

Full Album:

Deep Eddie Zilker - Superstition by EddieZilker

& here's two singles extracted from the end:

Superstition Excerpts by EddieZilker

Here's the back-story:

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
I'm thinking about starting another album. I just want it to be one big jam-session, kind of feeding it one theme and relating it to the next, rather than making separate songs. It's got a huge hour+ long wank-fest potential, but it could be cool.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=4

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Last edited by EddieZilker on Jun-30-2011 at 02:02

Old Post Oct-28-2010 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevin shawn
Like a six ton megabomb

Downloaded. Will give this a proper listen

Old Post Oct-28-2010 05:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevin shawn Click here to Send kevin shawn a Private Message Add kevin shawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owsey
Supreme tranceaddict

Awesome! I'm in.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 12:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owsey Click here to Send Owsey a Private Message Add Owsey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like it.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Oct-28-2010 16:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Dunno what to say but kudos!

This belongs in bars all over the world. Get the ****** licensed and make some money dude

Old Post Oct-28-2010 23:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Dunno what to say but kudos!

This belongs in bars all over the world. Get the ****** licensed and make some money dude

Thank you, sir! That is, indeed, a kudos.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Oct-28-2010 23:28  United States
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I really don't know where you find the patience!

I struggle finishing a 5 minute track

Old Post Oct-29-2010 10:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
I really don't know where you find the patience!

I struggle finishing a 5 minute track

I'm not sure patience has much to do with it. I get to points where I get frustrated but that's when I just stop working on music and go listen to other people's work or take an entire day off from it, altogether, and that usually jogs the creative gears into play, again. This was just something I started casually that really drew me into it the further things progressed.

Time wasters, like posting on line, weren't something I had to "discipline" myself away from. I just stopped going on-line because my attention was diverted and/or hyper-focused elsewhere. There were rows of days where I didn't even turn on the browser to check e-mail. For me to say I had to have patience to persevere through it woefully discounts the addictive nature of whatever groove I was in.

Of course, I still think it helps that we didn't get Fallout - New Vegas until October 26th.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Oct-29-2010 15:48  United States
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

I have updated it and now included some free bonus party favors. Thanks to everyone who gave it a listen and downloaded draft 1.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Oct-30-2010 19:30  United States
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm planning having this on in the background at work this week, as what I heard so far is real nice.

Old Post Oct-31-2010 20:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
I'm planning having this on in the background at work this week, as what I heard so far is real nice.

Thanks!

I do hope that you heard from 33:06 - 34:30 or so, as some might think it prurient for some work environments.

Now with extra singles!

Old Post Oct-31-2010 20:57  United States
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I had another listen and it seems the kick is way more prominent now? Saying that I was listening on cans last time.

I think in the context of having a really cool backgroung sound on the kick kills it a bit.

I really can see you doing well uot of this with the right level of doof.

I remain most impressed

Old Post Oct-31-2010 21:16  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Album - Superstition [Breakbeat] - Now with singles
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread