Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Danny Howells 5 h set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support 11 Sep 2010
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
benchristopher
Supreme tranceaddict

Danny Howells 5 h set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support 11 Sep 2010

Here's a quote from a post of Tomo from Freeze:

quote:
Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

Danny's Howells mix is available for download, as we are fundrasing for MacMillian Cancer Research, then you will need to purchase a ticket for our competition which are £2 each which and you will get the mix send directly to you email, The main prizes for the competition are listed below.
Enter the competition at http://www.clubfreeze.co.uk/competition.html

Anyone who downloads the mix if you could please keep this mix to yourself and not add it to any download sites as all the money for tickets sold will be going directly to charity.

Freeze & Friends Dig Deeper for MacMillan Cancer Support’ is a concept originally suggested by Danny Howells and put together by ourselves for the benefit of our charity partner, MacMillan Cancer Support. We have already worked closely with MacMillan and saw the opportunity to take the fundraising to a wider, national market!

Working with names such as Cream, John Digweed and Ministry of Sound to name but three, the competition prizes are literally flooding in and the prize list is being constantly updated.

Just £2 per entry can win you prizes worth hundreds of pounds and also items that literally cannot be purchased anywhere else from Danny Howells’ first turntables and mixer previously owned by John Digweed to a lifetime VIP pass at Ministry and VIP weekend passes for Creamfields 2011. Plus so much more besides!

Participants can enter as many times as they like, each £2 entry will be allocated a number and then the numbers will be drawn by a representative from MacMillan on December 30th. The more times you enter the better chance you have of winning! Entry can be made through paypal.

‘Friends’ involved in this project so far include:

Danny Howells
Cream
Kissy Sell Out
Ministry of Sound
John Digweed
Sasha
Leftfield
William Orbitt
Prodigy
Excession
Darren Emerson
Carl Cox
Nick Warren
Paolo Mojo
Way Out West
Hybrid
Global Underground
Groove Armada
Mix Mag
Dj Mag
3b Records

Plus many more to come...

You can get the set from the link mentioned in the quote for only GBP 2.00 and you show your MacMillan Cancer support with this donation.

Once again, please don't post any links or upload it to any file sharing page as all the money for tickets sold will be going directly to charity.

Let's try to make a tracklist

01. 0 min.
02. 09 min.
03. 18 min. Robot Child - Dusty Hi
04. 24 min.
05. 32 min. Alex Niggemann & Marc Poppcke - Keep It On
06. 38 min. Chymera - Ghosts
07. 44 min. Nickodemus - The Love Feeling (Christian Prommer Remix)
08. 53 min. Baker's Dozen - Piano Lesson
09. 61 min. Groove Armada - History (Tom Budden's Alive Dub)
10. 67 min. Alex Niggemann & Marc Poppcke - Sleepless Nights (Original Mix)
11. 74 min.
12. 78 min.
13. 84 min.
14. 91 min.
15. 97 min. Luke Fair - Ziege (Giorgio Roma Remix)
16. 103 min. Jeremy & The Aztec - Annexa (Padapella)
17. 110 min.
18. 122 min.
19. 129 min.
20. 135 min.
21. 139 min. Rainer Weichhold - Reis (Carlo Rio Remix)
22. 145 min.
23. 151 min. Jay Lumen - Is Mine (Original Mix)
24. 157 min.
25. 164 min.
26. 170 min. Jay Lumen - Do Not Cross (Original Mix)
27. 176 min.
28. 182 min. Pete Heller - Nu Acid (Robert Babicz Smiling Remix)
29. 189 min.
30. 194 min.
31. 200 min.
32. 206 min.
33. 211 min.
34. 218 min.
35. 223 min.
36. 230 min. Joseph Capriati?
37. 237 min. Simian Mobile Disco - Casu Marzu (Original Mix)
38. 243 min. Dave Angel - The Ark (Original Mix)
39. 251 min. Shlomi Aber - Basic Roots
40. 259 min.
41. 266 min. Bent - Always (Ashley Beedle's Mahavishnu Remix)

Last edited by benchristopher on Oct-16-2010 at 11:08

Old Post Oct-06-2010 23:58  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for benchristopher Click here to Send benchristopher a Private Message Visit benchristopher's homepage! Add benchristopher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Re: Danny Howells 5 h set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support 11 Sep 2010

quote:
Originally posted by benchristopher
41. 266 min. Bent - Always (Ashley Beedle's Mahavishnu Remix)

That feels like classic!

Remember his set Live @ Arc, New York 27.03.2004?
Where he played this track together w/ Lisa Stansfield - Hold On (Acapella)?

Anyway, awesome post, 5 hrs of DH !

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Oct-08-2010 12:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sh33p
disco fvrd, house flvrd..

downloading now, thanks for the post.
would be great to win danny's decks

~52min: Baker's Dozen - Piano Lesson

Last edited by sh33p on Oct-10-2010 at 10:00

Old Post Oct-10-2010 07:48  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for sh33p Click here to Send sh33p a Private Message Add sh33p to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Beginning sounds promising, not too convinced, but its worth the 2 quid!

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Oct-11-2010 19:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkinetic
Senior tranceaddict

61min Groove Armada - History (Tom Budden's Alive Dub)

Old Post Oct-11-2010 21:42  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for djkinetic Click here to Send djkinetic a Private Message Add djkinetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Track @ 119 mins sounds familiar, but its an unknown tune I heard in a Masiello set or something like that, some 2 yrs ago perhaps ...
Awesome tune!

Old Post Oct-12-2010 17:53  Netherlands
mades
tranceaddict

awesome set, highly recommended.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 10:02  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for mades Click here to Send mades a Private Message Add mades to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tykesgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

does the email with the mix take long to be sent? i donated via paypal about 3 hours ago..

Not my words Michael, the words of Shakin' Stevens

Old Post Oct-13-2010 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for tykesgroove Click here to Send tykesgroove a Private Message Add tykesgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benchristopher
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tykesgroove
does the email with the mix take long to be sent? i donated via paypal about 3 hours ago..

You're being redirected to the download page after having paid the amount. If it doesn't work you should contact the guys from Freeze and let them know your Paypal transaction number.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 21:04  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for benchristopher Click here to Send benchristopher a Private Message Visit benchristopher's homepage! Add benchristopher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tykesgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

ah, i didnt go back to their website after. ill chuck another 2 quid in and try again! cheers.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for tykesgroove Click here to Send tykesgroove a Private Message Add tykesgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
benchristopher
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tykesgroove
ah, i didnt go back to their website after. ill chuck another 2 quid in and try again! cheers.

There should appear a link in Paypal at the end of the transaction where you can click to be redirected to the download page.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 21:25  Switzerland
tykesgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah, it worked this time.

Old Post Oct-13-2010 21:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Danny Howells 5 h set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support 11 Sep 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread