Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
spread

i've been loving this gem recently.

cassino of cassino & laben.
enjoy!

Old Post Nov-07-2011 04:58  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

yesssss thread is fixed, or rather onto the next page... i found this today on beatport, can't believe I missed it in the summer O_o

Old Post Nov-07-2011 06:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Speaking of prog:

60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming by john00fleming

fackin insaaaane!!!!

NNOOIIIICCCCE ONE MATE ! AS Joof says, ``I'm one of those people that thinks that trance doesn't have to come from a candy shop``

I think my all-time fav dark prog mix is Satoshi's Nubreed mix from 2002.

Btw, Dave Seaman's recently-released Renaissance CD X 2 is very nice prog...nothing super ground-breaking, but very enjoyable to a prog-lover like me...

Last edited by oldskool94 on Nov-08-2011 at 04:11

Old Post Nov-08-2011 01:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

i figure there are quite a few fans of older progressive house records here(they are some of the most dearest to my heart). ive finally managed to capture some of that oldschool vibe in this remix!

Old Post Nov-08-2011 02:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
i figure there are quite a few fans of older progressive house records here(they are some of the most dearest to my heart). ive finally managed to capture some of that oldschool vibe in this remix!

Very clean, slick production - I'm impressed ! If I'd hear this on a dancefloor - at any time - it would be an emotional experience for me! Sounds quite 2003ish in sound, although to me, it has that timeless appeal.

One of my all-time favs (heard Sultan drop it at Bell Centre in Mtl 31 Dec 2003):

[URL=

Old Post Nov-08-2011 06:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tarum Click here to Send Tarum a Private Message Add Tarum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
spread

quote:
Originally posted by Tarum
pretty sure these haven't been mentioned yet... love these tracks.

yes man, this is the kind of stuff, this shit is kind of extinct in a way.

rip progressive house vinyl. would be nice to get a set going of these tracks in a club, a packed club, but shit...

posted this on the first page, but needs a repost.

Old Post Nov-08-2011 18:05  Poland
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

blue room project always made nice music

Old Post Nov-08-2011 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

rip progressive house vinyl. would be nice to get a set going of these tracks in a club, a packed club, but shit...

I'd open the night, lol.

have been digging this track too, this is another guy I wouldn't mind seeing live in Toronto (david granha or deepfunk for that matter :P)

Old Post Nov-08-2011 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tarum
tranceaddict in training

Matt Darey Nocturnal 229 - This one is loaded with great tracks and worth checking out if you haven't...

01. Glenn Morrison pres. Musetta - Nicotine (Glenn Morrison remix) [Morrison]
02. Jimmy Van M - My Eyes (2am JVM & Marc Mitchell mix) [Audio Logic]
03. Little Boots - Earthquake (Sasha remix) [679]
04. Moby - One Time We Lived (Lulu Rouge remix) [Little Idiot]
05. Doves - Jetstream (The Time And Space Machine remix) [Virgin]
06. U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Dirty South remix) [Mercury]
07. Timo Garcia ft. Amber Jolene - Wonderlust (Free Your Mind) (Shifter & Carvell remix) [Berwick Street]
08. Sidekick - Deep Fear (Phobia club mix) [Chic Flowerz Digitalic]
09. Made By Monkeys ft. Darcy Conroy - I Think Of You (Rui Da Silva remix) [KULT]
10. Pentatonik - Movements 2 (Matteo Marini remix) [Flat Belly Recordings]
11. Schodt - Tokyo Dawn (Dinka remix) [Cool Vibes]
12. V-Sag ft. Alexandra McKay - Feather (Phatjak remix) [The Sound Of Everything]
13. Danny Dove & Eddie Kid - Could You Be (Francesco Diaz remix) [Musica Diaz]
14. Morgan Page - Fight For You (Sultan & Ned Shepard remix) [Nettwerk]
15. Reflekt ft. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha remix) [Positiva]
16. Faithless ft. Cass Fox - Music Matters (Mark Knight remix) [Toolroom]
17. Chicane ft. Bryan Adams - Don't Give It Up (Viktor Mora & Naccarati remix)
18. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts ft. Kate Smith - See The Sun (Schodt remix) [Nocturnal Global]
19. Tyrrell - Lalalalalala (original mix) [Twisted Frequency]

Old Post Nov-09-2011 05:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tarum Click here to Send Tarum a Private Message Add Tarum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Takayuki
Muzik Junkie

OoooOOooooo my! This is beyond massive

Can't stop dancing around like a bouncy ball over here!

Old Post Nov-09-2011 05:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Takayuki Click here to Send Takayuki a Private Message Add Takayuki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tarum
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
yes man, this is the kind of stuff, this shit is kind of extinct in a way.

I hear that, it would be nice to hear a set with these tracks again in the right setting.

Tak - Shadows of You is badass!

Here are a couple more I came across in the same crate as Wadi and Scorchio that I still like...

Infusion - Legacy (Junkie XL)

A favourite; Head Affect - Afrochrome

Old Post Nov-09-2011 07:07  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread