Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Uruguay - Ghana (July 2) [Quarter Final]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
raveed
- -

Uruguay - Ghana (July 2) [Quarter Final]

Probably going to be one of those game where 1 goal decides it. Both teams are extremely solid at the back but my pick is that Forlan/Suarez and co. have the team to take this one.

Old Post Jul-01-2010 19:27  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

I'm putting my money on Uruguay as well.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jul-01-2010 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i'll be rooting for the african side !!! don't really have much interest in either of these teams so i'll stick with the team from the home continent. it'd be great to see the africans in the semi finals

Old Post Jul-01-2010 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
don't really have much interest in either of these teams

Match of the tournament so far. I was beginning to get worried that this world cup was going to finish without any crazy moments of pure drama.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 21:38  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smcmulli
Senior tranceaddict

ghana sucks

Old Post Jul-06-2010 23:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for smcmulli Click here to Send smcmulli a Private Message Add smcmulli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > Uruguay - Ghana (July 2) [Quarter Final]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStunk Of Punk - Just With You [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread