Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Is this the Famous but Elusive DJ Luxor?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
alan
is INCOGNITO

Is this the Famous but Elusive DJ Luxor?

http://www.facebook.com/DjLuxorLV

MOONLIGHT - Evening open air parties
ARTWALK AFTERHOURS - One offs
TEKNOLOGIK - One offs

Last edited by alan on Jun-24-2010 at 09:27

Old Post Jun-24-2010 06:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alan Click here to Send alan a Private Message Visit alan's homepage! Add alan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

Has to be - says he likes Justin Timberlake & DJ Loli - only Luxor can have taste that good.

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Subscribe for free in iTunes!
Check out Randy on Beatport
Website - Soundcloud - Facebook - Youtube

Old Post Jun-24-2010 06:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
technofriik
Holland Friiiiiiiiiik

Poor girl....I wonder if she knows her fiance is a pathological liar....

Old Post Jun-24-2010 18:23  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for technofriik Click here to Send technofriik a Private Message Visit technofriik's homepage! Add technofriik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Julia
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't think I know the story about this famous dj luxor, although I have seen you guys talking about him. Who is he, and why are you guys hating on him?

Old Post Jun-24-2010 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Julia Click here to Send Miss Julia a Private Message Add Miss Julia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by technofriik
Poor girl....I wonder if she knows her fiance is a pathological liar....

lol Didn't he say the hotel was named after him?

Old Post Jun-24-2010 21:56  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Julia
I don't think I know the story about this famous dj luxor, although I have seen you guys talking about him. Who is he, and why are you guys hating on him?

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...hlight=DJ+Luxor

Old Post Jun-24-2010 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Julia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trance_seeker

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...hlight=DJ+Luxor

Oh damn, I just read some of dj luxors post (on page 7 of that thread). He totally reminds me of Tommy (Mikey's friend).

Old Post Jun-24-2010 22:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Julia Click here to Send Miss Julia a Private Message Add Miss Julia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Oh damn, I just read some of dj luxors post (on page 7 of that thread). He totally reminds me of Tommy (Mikey's friend).

No. totally different. Tommy's a cool cat. This DJ Luxor guy is something completely different.

Old Post Jun-24-2010 23:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Tommy (Mikey's friend).

lol

Old Post Jun-24-2010 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevin shawn
Like a six ton megabomb

http://twitter.com/DjLuxor

He said June 23rd that he now lives at Palm's place

Last edited by kevin shawn on Jul-29-2010 at 11:03

Old Post Jun-25-2010 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevin shawn Click here to Send kevin shawn a Private Message Add kevin shawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
No. totally different. Tommy's a cool cat. This DJ Luxor guy is something completely different.

Yeap! Tommy's actually pretty chill once you meet him in person.

Old Post Jun-25-2010 00:39  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Might have missed it but how did someone manage to get him to post on his epic thread of sheer epincness? Wonder if that was really him or someone just creating win for us all. Eithercase, guy fails terribly with his profile posting from a while back.

Old Post Jun-25-2010 00:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Is this the Famous but Elusive DJ Luxor?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Knife - We Share Our Mothers Health (Trentemoller Remix) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRuff Stuff - "Warning" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread