Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Sasha - Live at Space of Sound Madrid (16-09-2007)
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

found it on my hard drive so i uploaded it for you guys:

Sasha - Live at Space of Sound Madrid (09-16-2007).mp3

Old Post Mar-04-2012 00:48  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Sweet! Thank you!

I have been listening to his set at Studio in Budapest, which is pretty sick, and want to compare it to this one. It has been ages since I last gave this bad boy a listen.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

For those in love with the song.... this is a great video I love watching while eating my cereal...

Sasha´s Never Say Never opening party at Ushuaia beach club, Ibiza 2011 from Ibiza Spotlight on Vimeo.

I wanna go to Stereo... fuck I heard last year with Sasha was an amazing experience.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 03:59  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

^ cool video

makes me miss ibiza

i can't look at sasha and not see sean penn, anyone else?

Old Post Mar-04-2012 09:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
^ cool video

makes me miss ibiza

i can't look at sasha and not see sean penn, anyone else?

Pretty sure I brought it up in another thread but Sasha is pretty much the son of Sean Penn and Peyton Manning.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 16:04  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
I loved how he played that night. His own remix of crystalised as the last track was immense.

That was mental. That whole night was just terrifyingly incredible.

And so was this... hearing the track that got me into this music was a total mind bender.

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Mar-04-2012 16:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
For those in love with the song.... this is a great video I love watching while eating my cereal...

Hahahaha, I cannot help but smile when I see random people gurn, especially in non sketchy environments. Nice vid!

Old Post Mar-04-2012 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

The Davis & May track in that set is a monster.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jpistone
Supreme tranceaddict

wow this post has awaken!

I originally wrote awoken but it turns out that's not a real word according to the dictionary on the internet

Well what can i type its 5:30 am and I haven't slept. read this post and did some internet digging...

Really proud of myself was able to id 4 unknown tracks tonight and remove one track that doesnt exist in between
05. Deadmau5 - We Fail (Original Mix)
06. Steve T - Elefont
07. Quench - Dreams (Sebastien Leger Mix)
(pretty confident that's the right order of tunes let me know if you think otherwise) to finally form a complete track-list available for this set on the interweb. Not sure why but the only song that shazam program helped me id was the Mauro Picoto - Maybe, Maybe Not. I was also able to find some videos of that very night. When i watch the videos I can just feel the power in the room it totally takes me back to Ibiza and partying with those crazy Spaniards god bless them.

Ive also come to the realizations that I've turned into one of those old guys who reminisces of past music and talks about how great it is and better than all the trash the younger generation is listening to today. you know sort of like that guy that wont shut-up about the beatles, pink floyd or the who. I'm not saying those classic rock bands weren't great just not the greatest for me. Its probably cause i grew up to parting with these tracks and what i was doing, when in my life i was doing it, where I was, and who I was with made it so powerfully engraved as some of the best moments of my life.

Really glad i made this thread and have been able to find out others shared my same opinions. All updates posted in opening post.

John John I see John Cusack all the way!!!

Last edited by jpistone on Mar-08-2012 at 13:02

Old Post Mar-08-2012 11:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jpistone Click here to Send jpistone a Private Message Add jpistone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

Dancing Dude

So who's going to see him at the temple next Friday?! Just picked up my ticket last night!!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze

Do you happen to have the second part? If I remember correctly this set is like 3hrs long, right?

quote:

Old Post Mar-08-2012 17:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by mnemonic.
So who's going to see him at the temple next Friday?! Just picked up my ticket last night!!

I got mine 3 weeks ago

quote:

Old Post Mar-08-2012 17:41  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Sasha - Live at Space of Sound Madrid (16-09-2007)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread