|Originally posted by srussell0018 |
That picture is Dr. Kauffman from Tomorrow Never Dies He was sent by the bad guy to Bond's hotel room to torture him to obtain something or other.
Oh, I should stop watching James Bond films the way I do. I assume the plot of every JB film I watch is:
Even if it works, I should keep in mind there are more than just two characters in each film. I just tend to forget that
- Screenwriter makes sure we know James Bond is awesome;
- Love interest shows up. She's usually so hot we just have to assume she's the love interest because of how fit she is. It's James Bond, after all, and everybody tries to kill everybody in these films. Being a true Englishman, James Bond protects the most attractive girls because, as a true Darwinian, he believes in the "survival of the fittest";
- James Bond gets into trouble;
- Bad guys believe they've got the upper hand;
- James Bond reveals he was just trollan' - not because he likes to troll but because this attracts the attention of the love interest and gives him the opportunity to show off;
- Bond bones bird. Surprisingly enough, despite his vast experiences banging broads from all over the world, we're yet to see one of them call him back the next day. If anything, it just comes to show Jim is a slow learner.