|Originally posted by Lilith |
but it might be time to buy a gun.
if you are not very familiar with firearms, this is what i would suggest;
you'll have to google these, sry- i'm on a proxy because of the hospital i am at and cannot hotlink.
budsgunshop.com is a good place to look.
Gunvault GV1000STD Mini Gun Safe w/Electronic Keypad
- firearm accidents are tragic, especially when children are involved.
keep it secure yet ready to use at any moment
Taurus 650 CIA .357mag 2" Stainless
- revolvers are reliable, easy to use and maintenance free.
.357mag has great stopping power and you can shoot .38spl out of it at the range (cheaper and less recoil)
Glaser Silver 357 Remington Magnum 80 Grain Round Nose
- frangible rounds are devastating and will not penetrate a wall and hurt others
HKS Speedloader 36A
- quick and easy reloading when you need it
Streamlight Flashlight w/White LED 62302
- keep a flashlight with your pistol.
you need to see.
i also recommend taking a NRA certified pistol safety course and getting the required permits.
if you want any help or advice please feel free to pm me, i will be glad to help.
i am X-US Army Special Forces so you could say i have some experience.