Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.

Anyone starting up a new radio station, or looking for more talent to air on your existing station? Anyone running a competition for DJs?

If so, please post the details and your contact information in this thread. There are plenty of DJs here on TA who I'm sure would be interested in having one or more of their mixes aired, or creating sets for competitions

Do not make a separate thread for it, as it will be locked/deleted.

Thanks

Last edited by Sushipunk on Feb-24-2011 at 22:02

Old Post Nov-22-2009 04:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Good job Stu!

Old Post Nov-22-2009 21:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shemeck
Supreme tranceaddict

I host a radio show here in Miami, If you would like to submit your mix, let me know.
It airs Friday nights 10pm-1am on 88.1FM 95.3FM and 96.9FM in Miami and onlie thru website at wrgp.org

Old Post Dec-04-2009 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shemeck Click here to Send Shemeck a Private Message Add Shemeck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCE-FM
tranceaddict in training

TRANCE-FM

On our radio has been playing only trance music in all its sub-genres. The site can view the promo section where you will find information about the performers they like. There will be download previous editions of his show, or guest mixes. If you want to broadcast your show,please,contact us:trancecorpfm@gmail.com

We are selecting residents for the radio. If you want to participate, send me information on e-mail: 1) Basic info 2) Genre 3) Link to your site ,or promo-page

www.trance-fm.com trancecorpfm@gmail.com

Old Post Dec-05-2009 16:35  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCE-FM Click here to Send TRANCE-FM a Private Message Visit TRANCE-FM's homepage! Add TRANCE-FM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tmlive
tranceaddict in training

Big Ears

I have just set up a live video and audio stream and looking for djs to play. They have got the option for what day and time is best for them. I currently have 3 DJ,'s playing weekly and have 4 waiting to get a webcam. I can send the relevant information via emai. to get involved email me at lukehowlett@hotmail.com

cheers :::::::::::TRANCEMISSIONLIVE::::::::::::::

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tmlive Click here to Send tmlive a Private Message Visit tmlive's homepage! Add tmlive to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
A Complex State
tranceaddict

we encourage everyone to grab the internet radio streams sunday nights@9pm(est) and take part in the Global trance magic broadcasts, get your Pirate radio stations opened and ready for broadcasting every sunday night starting 9pm grab the open global stream on www.Global1fm.com and broadcast the "Trance Magic" broadcast right on your pirate radio stations with over 3.7 Million listeners worldwide tuning into the global trance magic radio broadcast stream, 14+ FM radio stations, 27+ Internet Affiliate Broadcast stations and 319,000+ Internet members Logging onto the site every sunday night starting at 9PM Eastern time to hear Dr.Voodoo From "A Complex State" Live in the mix with special guests and interviews with some of the top trance music artists in the world!

if you are a new station looking for something special to broadcast grab the live stream sunday nights!

even if you are already set up as a radio station and would like to take part in the Trance Magic Internet Broadcast you can grab the live stream and broadcast it

more information and questions

Email: TheSuperstarDJ@Gmail.com

www.myspace.com/acomplexstatetrance

Dec.13th Trance Magic Broadcast Dr.Voodoo From A Complex State Live with "John The Dentist" Starts 9PM est. (NY TIME)

"The Doctor Duo!"

Back to Back Trance Doctors!

"Dr.Voodoo" Vs. "John The Dentist"

Old Post Dec-10-2009 21:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for A Complex State Click here to Send A Complex State a Private Message Visit A Complex State's homepage! Add A Complex State to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wakkaoaka
tranceaddict in training

Hi everyone I'm a website designer/SEO guy and am a complete trance nut.

I've got a site I would like as many mixes as possible for. It's not a radio station though, it is a frequently updated blog that I started just over a week ago. I would love to have any trance dj promote their trance mixes on my blog . The instructions/rules to getting your trance mix promoted are here: http://www.trancemix.org/2009/12/submit-trance-mix.html.

I promote my site via googles search engine, at the time of writing this post trancemix.org is ranked number 6 for the term "trance mix", theres a potential of 2k+ visitors a day from google.

Any questions? Please dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks sushipunk for pointing me to this thread

Old Post Dec-21-2009 09:10  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for wakkaoaka Click here to Send wakkaoaka a Private Message Visit wakkaoaka's homepage! Add wakkaoaka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by wakkaoaka
Thanks sushipunk for pointing me to this thread

No problem.

A lot of trance mixes get posted here. If you're looking for quick material, I'd recommend PM'ing some of the DJs here to see what they've got for you.

Hopefully, you'll have a 'LINKS' area on your site, with one back to Tranceaddict

Good luck with the website.

Old Post Dec-21-2009 09:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wakkaoaka
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
No problem.

A lot of trance mixes get posted here. If you're looking for quick material, I'd recommend PM'ing some of the DJs here to see what they've got for you.

Hopefully, you'll have a 'LINKS' area on your site, with one back to Tranceaddict

Good luck with the website.

Thanks for wishing me luck and thanks for the ideas. I will add a links section too, as a widget. And of course I will link to trance addict :P

Old Post Dec-21-2009 09:50  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for wakkaoaka Click here to Send wakkaoaka a Private Message Visit wakkaoaka's homepage! Add wakkaoaka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJHali
tranceaddict in training

I'm looking for both straight-up house djs and tech-house/minimal techno djs for Netmusique.com. We are an award-winning pioneering station that has been broadcasting for 11 years. Drop me a message if you are interested.

Thanks,

Hali.

Old Post Feb-25-2010 14:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJHali Click here to Send DJHali a Private Message Visit DJHali's homepage! Add DJHali to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tom Neptunes
Trance In France

CONTEST 2010 : Become DJ on "Trance in France Show" !

Hi, i think it can be interested some DJs here smile.gif I hope you good luck if you participate

http://www.tranceinfrance.com
http://tinyurl.com/podcast-tif

Stake of this Contest

*The 2 best mixes received before the deadline will be broadcasted during the last "Trance in France Show 2009-2010" episod (July 2010). The 3rd best mix will be published but it will not be broadcasted !

*We are broadcasted on 1 FM Trance (USA), Vibration 108.0 FM (CH), Puls'Radio Trance (FR), Totaal FM (NL), Mixxradio (FR), Trancesonic FM (PL), NeRadio (SE), Decibel Station (FR), Warm FM (BE), Millenium FM (FR) ... This radio show counts near 5000 - 7000 listenners in all every weeks.

*The podcast is going to be one of the most followed from France on Itunes (start to be in the top 100) and downloads continue to grow.

Rules of this Contest (The unrespect of this rules causes a disqualification)

*Can participate : everybody from all nations, except DJs who already was broadcasted once in the show
*1 exclusive set per DJ
*Complete tracklist is obligatory (artist name + track name + original or remix name)
*Duration : 1h00-1h02
*Majority styles allowed : Minimal Trance, Progressive Trance / Progressive House / Electro Progressive, Electro Trance, Uplifting, Tech Trance, Hardtrance
*Deadline : you can send your mix from the 1st of march 2010 at 0:00 am till the 1st of june 2009 at 0:00. Send at Trance-in-France[at]live.fr with a 192 kbps quality
*Tag of your mix : Artist name - Trance in France Show Contest 2010
*Will be judged : quality choice of your tracklist, quality skill, quality of sound (gain, EQ, mp3 quality or other), personality of your mix (originality, eccentricity, creativity, take risks...)

Some links about this DJ Contest

All archives from "Trance in France Show" here :
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452179&forumid=6&perpage=12&pagenumber=1

Facebook page of this event :
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=308958342853

Good Luck for everybody wanna participate !

Old Post Apr-13-2010 02:07  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Neptunes Click here to Send Tom Neptunes a Private Message Visit Tom Neptunes's homepage! Add Tom Neptunes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randumbradio
tranceaddict

Hi there

I just wanted to let you know that we have started a new online radio station called randumbradio. We started it last week with the premise of a talk radio show, however we are opening it up to you now.

Our talk radio show will mostly be a biweekly show with various topics and just random fun. BUT if your looking for a way to get yourself public or at least a station who would play your mixed DJ sets, feel free to contact us.

We have started a forums section to get the ball rolling on this little project we have.

Website: http://www.randumbradio.webs.com (under construction, but working)
Forums: http://randumbradio.freeforums.org
Email: randumbradio@hotmail.com
Stream: http://randumbradio.listen2myradio.com http://randumbradio.listen2myshow.com

Now remember we are NEW and don't have a following yet, but want to get our name out there. We are a completely free service and dedicated to our listeners. We want to be as interactive as possible and give our listeners that funnest listening experience.

Our station is not on 24/7, but if you want a DJ set played, please email us it and we can set up a time for it to go on the air.

Email us to topics for our talk radio show with Richard & Branden. If you want some shout outs let us know and we will do it. If you want us to let others know a certain gig your doing, let us know too.

Hope we can be of service and we hope you enjoy our online radio station

Thanks

Richard & Branden

Send us in your mix, it's guaranteed to be played!

Stream via Winamp:
Winamp
or
Stream at:
http://randumbradio.listen2myradio.com

Website at: www.randumbradio.webs.com
Forums at: www.randumbradio.freeforums.org
Email us at: randumbradio@hotmail.com or richardandbrandenradioshow@gmail.com

Last edited by randumbradio on Apr-27-2010 at 18:44

Old Post Apr-26-2010 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for randumbradio Click here to Send randumbradio a Private Message Visit randumbradio's homepage! Add randumbradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed help on this old Acid Trance track pls.. [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThrillseekers - "Synaesthesia" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread