Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > How To Dj With Armin Van Buuren
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
coolestrl
Simon Patterson Addict

How To Dj With Armin Van Buuren

PRETTY SWEET VIDEO, idk if it was posted before, armin teaches how to dj, using CDJ100mk's and DJM800

Old Post Oct-27-2009 07:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coolestrl Click here to Send coolestrl a Private Message Add coolestrl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

tiesto

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Oct-27-2009 08:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Lost & Found

Is this the new one from the CM tutorials?

Old Post Oct-27-2009 08:45  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kliq
tranceaddict

can someone ID the first tune?

not Rank1's LED there by light, but the other one, he says something about jerome isma-ae or arnej or something, but im not sure

im chasing the one with the kick drum...

Last edited by kliq on Oct-27-2009 at 09:58

Old Post Oct-27-2009 09:52  India
Click Here to See the Profile for kliq Click here to Send kliq a Private Message Add kliq to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leebates1986
Liveset Addict

quote:
Originally posted by kliq
can someone ID the first tune?

not Rank1's LED there by light, but the other one, he says something about jerome isma-ae or arnej or something, but im not sure

im chasing the one with the kick drum...

01. Hans Zimmer & James Newton Howard - Why So Serious? (Intro) + Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light + Arnej - Dust In The Wind

quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
Audrey Gallagher sounds like a hive of pissed off vacuum cleaners.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
The only thing worse then Second Sun is the sound of a dying baby

Old Post Oct-27-2009 15:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for leebates1986 Click here to Send leebates1986 a Private Message Add leebates1986 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kliq
tranceaddict

^ umm thanks, but I checked his trance energy playlist as well, and i think you should listen to the track, its not LED, its not Dust in the Wind, and the hans zimmer track will not have a kick drum like the one in the video

it might be by something by isma-ae since he mentioned it, but dunno

Old Post Oct-27-2009 15:41  India
Click Here to See the Profile for kliq Click here to Send kliq a Private Message Add kliq to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I KNOWS HOW TO DJ NOW. TY ARMIN. CAN I SIGN 2 ARMADA NOW?

Old Post Oct-27-2009 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seppuku
light swells

WHATS THE SONG WITH THE KICK DRUM???

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Oct-27-2009 16:32  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

quote:
Originally posted by Seppuku
WHATS THE SONG WITH THE KICK DRUM???

OH YEH THAT SONG IS AMAZING THAT ONE WITH THE KICK DRUMBS

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Oct-27-2009 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klappa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kliq
^ umm thanks, but I checked his trance energy playlist as well, and i think you should listen to the track, its not LED, its not Dust in the Wind, and the hans zimmer track will not have a kick drum like the one in the video

it might be by something by isma-ae since he mentioned it, but dunno

Who cares both you and armin have bad taste in music nonetheless

Old Post Oct-27-2009 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for klappa Click here to Send klappa a Private Message Add klappa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

This forum really is full of a bunch of assholes.

Old Post Oct-27-2009 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

I know right? Armins just trying to teach.

Old Post Oct-27-2009 17:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > How To Dj With Armin Van Buuren
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread