Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Poland > [20.11.2009] Trancecube 38 mit Nitrous Oxide (PL), Cressida, Neptune Project (UK)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PeteSeverano
Supreme tranceaddict

[20.11.2009] Trancecube 38 mit Nitrous Oxide (PL), Cressida, Neptune Project (UK)

Hi polish friends,

maybe this party near the polish border would be interesting for some of you.

quote:
In november TRANCECUBE once again presents successful international and national acts of the trance scene.

With Nitrous Oxide the most successful DJ and producer of our polish neighbours could have been engaged for this november's TRANCECUBE line-up. His DJ-Sets - often played by him in front of thousands of party people - are frenetically celebtrated worldwide and his productions are among playlists of all top DJs. Now he is comming to Germany to have his first gig here ever.

The Mannheimian Cressida delivered "6am" as the most selling trance track of 2008. But he is also in sought as a DJ - no matter whether in Russia, the US or Cyprus. So it was about time to invite him to Greifswald, so that he and his sound can fill us with enthusiasm as well.

The English Neptune Project succeeded their breakthrough with the track 'Aztec'. Armin van Buuren denominated it as 'the track of the summer' and it indeed set off cheering and happy screaming on all the dancefloors worldwide. You may remain curious how these gents are going to present themselves on the decks.

Additionally the headliners are supported by 'Eternal-Night' resident Jan Vandell from Berlin and TRANCECUBE resident Pete Severano.
More relaxed and minimal sounds are provided by the well-known and beloved DJs TSM and Patrick Boltze.

A fantatic Line-Up, a wonderful ambience, an unforgettable atmosphere, inexpensive drinks plus a more than fair entrance fee;

So what are you waiting for? Come along and let's party!

Facts:

Line-Up:

Nirtous Oxide [Anjunabeats, Armada / Poznan (PL)]
Cressida [Euphonic / Mannheim]
Neptune Project [Armada, Future Sound Of Egypt / Swindon (UK)]
Jan Vandell [Eternal Night / Berlin]
TSM [Energiearchiv, FL Music / Greifswald]
Pete Severano [Trancecube / Greifswald]
Patrick Boltze [Purity / Greifswald]

When? - 20.11.2009, 10 pm
Where? - Club KISTE, Makarenkostr. 49, 17491 Greifswald
Entry: 5 Euro

Internet:

www.trancecube.de
www.myspace.com/trancecubeevent
www.twitter.com/trancecube
www.myspace.com/nitrousn2o
www.cressida.de
www.myspace.com/neptuneproject

It doesn't seem so long ago / when I loved you, my radio / you promised me so much but now / you've changed / you used to play my favorite tracks / those basslines and synthetic claps / oh, radio, i miss those sounds the most

You've changed...

Old Post Oct-16-2009 10:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PeteSeverano Click here to Send PeteSeverano a Private Message Visit PeteSeverano's homepage! Add PeteSeverano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Poland > [20.11.2009] Trancecube 38 mit Nitrous Oxide (PL), Cressida, Neptune Project (UK)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread