Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > A really fat person has moved in above me
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

A really fat person has moved in above me

Or at least that's what it sounds like. They take giant clomping steps and the ceiling creaks whenever they walk around.

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:21  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

*hatehatehate*

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Re: A really fat person has moved in above me

quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Or at least that's what it sounds like. They take giant clomping steps and the ceiling creaks whenever they walk around.

oh sorry

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

You'll know for sure if your place starts to smell like cheese.

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

dude if they ever fall through your ceiling, get stuck halfway, and you have to get a broom to poke them with sitcom-style, give me a call.

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lenazi
Supreme tranceaddict

put some arsenic on some bacon and stick it in his mailbox.

if he is truly a fatass you will have a new neighbour by tomorrow.

Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
No, but I also don't drink out of a fucking sippy-cup you goddamned Appalachian.

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:24  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for lenazi Click here to Send lenazi a Private Message Add lenazi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
Ӄۃn߃nڃՃރ

quote:
Originally posted by lenazi
put some arsenic on some bacon and stick it in his mailbox.

if he is truly a fatass you will have a new neighbour by tomorrow.

that's not fair....nobody can resist the greasy smell of bacon....no one I tell you

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

Old Post Sep-21-2009 01:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
*hatehatehate*

Set Archive

Old Post Sep-21-2009 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

so....frenchie?

sorry but i had to.

Old Post Sep-21-2009 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

Still haven't seen the fatty, just hear the ceiling creaking and groaning all the time. Sometimes it shakes a bit and I actually wonder if there's a chance this person will fall through one day.

Old Post Oct-30-2009 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > A really fat person has moved in above me
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread