Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Helix (DNA Lounge): Lahbug, Friesen, Means+Function, & Lyndsay! - 09/11/09
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Means+Function
Junior tranceaddict

Smiley DJ Helix (DNA Lounge): Lahbug, Friesen, Means+Function, & Lyndsay! - 09/11/09

I'm hoping I can get some love from my fellow TAs for a brand-new and very last-minute party we're having at DNA Lounge on Friday, September 11th from 10pm-2am. It's gonna be a great night of progressive and trance from some of us newcomers to the scene, as well as a kick-ass house set by Lyndsay!

Free before 11pm and only $5 after that -- recession-friendly partying all night.

Hope you can all come out and make our debut party a success!

HELIX @ DNA LOUNGE

Old Post Sep-03-2009 15:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Means+Function Click here to Send Means+Function a Private Message Visit Means+Function's homepage! Add Means+Function to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ismael Rodriguez
Supreme tranceaddict

See you there Brian. DNA is a great venue. Hope they set up the DJ booth on the front stage for you guys.

Alibisf.com
Upcoming bookings:

8/29-Indigo @ Heights SF, CA
8/30- VISIO @ 1015, SF, CA
9/13- John 00 Fleming @ 1015, SF, CA
9/26- Stoneface & Terminal @ 1015, SF CA

Old Post Sep-03-2009 15:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ismael Rodriguez Click here to Send Ismael Rodriguez a Private Message Visit Ismael Rodriguez's homepage! Add Ismael Rodriguez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

will head there after our happy hour

Old Post Sep-03-2009 16:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

haven't been to DNA lounge in so long. how is that place?

Old Post Sep-03-2009 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Blurr
www.djblurr.com

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
haven't been to DNA lounge in so long. how is that place?

+1... I got nothin doin this day, so Ima come thru, any TA's from southbay wanting to carpool, lemme kno.

Old Post Sep-03-2009 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Blurr Click here to Send Dj Blurr a Private Message Visit Dj Blurr's homepage! Add Dj Blurr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Means+Function
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Blurr
+1... I got nothin doin this day, so Ima come thru, any TA's from southbay wanting to carpool, lemme kno.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support.

Yeah, I haven't been to DNA in ages either, but it's gonna be a great time next Friday. Working on getting some go-go dancers involved as well. Nothing like pulling an event like this together in one week!

Old Post Sep-03-2009 18:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Means+Function Click here to Send Means+Function a Private Message Visit Means+Function's homepage! Add Means+Function to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

Talking

Outstanding! Everyone should come. At least for next Friday, DNA lounge will be completely awesome.

Old Post Sep-03-2009 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D:Jay
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Means+Function
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support.

Yeah, I haven't been to DNA in ages either, but it's gonna be a great time next Friday. Working on getting some go-go dancers involved as well. Nothing like pulling an event like this together in one week!

September is a good time to throw new EDM parties since the regular venues/parties seems to hold off on having Big DJs until the LovEvolution Week. Have Fun!

Old Post Sep-03-2009 20:57  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for D:Jay Click here to Send D:Jay a Private Message Add D:Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

Very nice

Old Post Sep-03-2009 22:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Means+Function
Junior tranceaddict

I just updated the flyer. We've got the Electro Dolls coming to dance for the event!

Hope everyone can make it out next Friday--please tell your friends and spread the word!

Have a great weekend!!

HELIX @ DNA LOUNGE - 09/11/09

Old Post Sep-05-2009 18:16  United States
Means+Function
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ismael Rodriguez
See you there Brian. DNA is a great venue. Hope they set up the DJ booth on the front stage for you guys.

Yep, we're doing a main stage setup. Can't have the dancers down there all by themselves.

Old Post Sep-05-2009 18:18  United States
LYNDSAYwhaaat?
www.DjLyndsay.com

quote:
Originally posted by Means+Function
Yep, we're doing a main stage setup. Can't have the dancers down there all by themselves.

Can't wait to see what this looks like

Old Post Sep-09-2009 17:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LYNDSAYwhaaat? Click here to Send LYNDSAYwhaaat? a Private Message Visit LYNDSAYwhaaat?'s homepage! Add LYNDSAYwhaaat? to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Helix (DNA Lounge): Lahbug, Friesen, Means+Function, & Lyndsay! - 09/11/09
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread