Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > why wasn't ron paul elected?
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

when i see this guy, it seems he was the only genuine, sincere and exciting politician out there.

everyone else is a stupid puppet, who falls back on pre-scripted responses - installed only to carry out the demands of special interests and big government.

it speaks volumes that his own party sabotaged his election bid (which was the only one capable of toppling obama, and bringing them into power) - instead going with that unelectable flip-flopping joke that is mitt romney.

what a shame for the US and the world. i see all the time the US shouting about their freedom and democracy, but the US isn't even a legitimate democracy anymore.

even obama, who swore on bring the troops home immediately reneged on his promise and got smacked down from an idealistic change-bringer, to a status-quo figure once the real people in charge had a word in his ear.

Old Post Dec-23-2014 13:45  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
he was the only genuine, sincere and exciting politician out there.

Your answer.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m2vgyc

Old Post Dec-23-2014 20:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: why wasn't ron paul elected?

quote:
he was the only genuine, sincere and exciting politician out there.

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Your answer.

Though very blunt and short winded in your response DOOMBOT, that pretty much sums up the truth. Ron Paul would serve the world the justice that it needs for sure. However, he isn't in the "big club" because of the fact that he really wants to help.

Old Post Dec-23-2014 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

You could have prevented this

Old Post Dec-23-2014 23:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I feel like the more important question here is why wasn't RuPaul elected?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Dec-24-2014 00:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Worm
Supreme tranceaddict

Isn't this thread coming out a little late?

Old Post Dec-24-2014 01:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Worm Click here to Send Big Worm a Private Message Add Big Worm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Coz the guy's a fucking crackpot, duh.

Old Post Dec-24-2014 08:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

It's because he isn't one of the lizard people that rule the planet. Duh.

Old Post Dec-24-2014 10:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

Location: San Jose, CA, USA, Gaia, Third planet from the Sun, Milky Way
Re: why wasn't ron paul elected?

quote:
when i see this guy, it seems he was the only genuine, sincere and exciting politician out there.

everyone else is a stupid puppet, who falls back on pre-scripted responses - installed only to carry out the demands of special interests and big government.

it speaks volumes that his own party sabotaged his election bid (which was the only one capable of toppling obama, and bringing them into power) - instead going with that unelectable flip-flopping joke that is mitt romney.

what a shame for the US and the world. i see all the time the US shouting about their freedom and democracy, but the US isn't even a legitimate democracy anymore.

even obama, who swore on bring the troops home immediately reneged on his promise and got smacked down from an idealistic change-bringer, to a status-quo figure once the real people in charge had a word in his ear.

LOL! you are officially a fool, I bet you're not even Scottish. I refuse to share my ancestry with idiots of your calibre.

Let me help you learn a bit about U.S Gov. The U.S gov is not a 'democracy', it's a 'constitutional republic' -- The founding fathers understood that DEMOCRACY is, in and out of itself, TYRANNY -- U.S gov is divided into three chambers: Presidential, Congressional/Senatorial, and Judicial; it is founded on the principle of the electoral selection of a countable,finite group, of individuals (representatives), voted by their constituents; representing, in theory, the best interest of each State -- partitioned, accordingly, by population and region. OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE AMATEUR MATHEMATICIANS.

Each State is independent to great extents; California can pass laws that contradict federal law; California has one of the largest constitutions in the world, it's existence, as well as Alabama's, is independent from that of the "U.S constitution" -- that term so commonly used amongst the usual talking heads. That means, each State, to some degree, has great level of AUTOCRACY. No democracy works like this, for one reason, the U.S is not looking out for the best interest of the majority, only of a powerful, influential, and affluent few. Deal with it.

How about we allow only HOME OWNERS TO VOTE? Well, that was the foundation of the Country; only a select few (white )men were allow to vote, and throughout history there have been movements to transcend the limitations of this doctrine to include minorities and lower class citizens with little income and/or education.

By no means is the U.S a stalwart of democracy, you were just fed this by ignorants. To believe that the U.S is a democracy is to believe that only Classical Physics can dominate the dynamics of the Universe; knowing full well, that Special Relativity dominates extragalactic physics.

Old Post Dec-24-2014 11:11  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

nice copy and paste job, well done.

this is basically irrelevant to the OP, and if i were french, i'd be clinging to whatever alternative ancestry i could

Old Post Dec-24-2014 13:59  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Srussell
tranceaddict in training

The branches are actually called the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial, not presidential, congressional and judicial, you insane fool. Stick to posting about math formulas that nobody reads or cares about.

Old Post Dec-24-2014 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Srussell Click here to Send Srussell a Private Message Add Srussell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Coz the guy's a fucking crackpot, duh.

Hey, crackpothood is hardly a bar to getting elected here!

quote:
nice copy and paste job, well done.

this is basically irrelevant to the OP, and if i were french, i'd be clinging to whatever alternative ancestry i could

He's not French, and changes his flag like every half a year or so.

Old Post Dec-25-2014 02:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > why wasn't ron paul elected?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread