Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Atlanta in November (FAO Enydo I guess)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Atlanta in November (FAO Enydo I guess)

I'll be there for American Thanksgiving. I'll be there for 6 days around that time. Any TA recommendations for stuff to do in and around the city?

I love urban exploring and if you have any sightseeing/landscape suggestions that are nice to look/hike in, lemme know.

Also, any good nightspots?

Last edited by chris1011 on Oct-21-2014 at 20:45

Old Post Oct-21-2014 16:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

The Aquarium is worth a visit... and the World of Coca-Cola was underwhelming.

Let me know if you find anything cool

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-21-2014 18:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Atlanta in November

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
I'll be there for American Thanksgiving. I'll be there for 6 days around that time. Any TA recommendations for stuff to do in and around the city?

I love urban exploring and if you have any sightseeing/landscape suggestions that are nice to look/hike in, lemme know.

Also, any good nightspots?

Atlanta is a great city. Tons of things to do! Have Fun.

Also, the city is quite segregated, make sure you don't end up in rough neighborhoods.

There is a handful of Atlanta TA's here like Enydo, they should be able to tell you which places to go to at night. In my opinion, When it comes to Nightlife, the only place I rather be is actually in Enydo's Bedroom.

Old Post Oct-21-2014 19:20  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Lagrangian is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

Centennial Olympic Park and surrounding areas.

Old Post Oct-21-2014 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list OrangestO is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Fuck the aquarium don't support that evil shit...

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 00:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Idoru lives in ATL right now, hit him up too.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Fuck the aquarium don't support that evil shit...

Interesting point.

Old Post Oct-22-2014 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Head down to the Lake Claire Community Land Trust off Nelms Avenue and do ayahuasca with all the pretty bitties that go to Georgia State. Don't do anything else. Just do that.

Old Post Oct-25-2014 19:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Master Chink

Walk around with a "Honk for segregation" sandwich-board.

Old Post Oct-25-2014 19:31  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Went to Garth Brooks a couple of weeks ago.. Atlanta's pretty fun..

Old Post Oct-26-2014 04:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
Went to Garth Brooks a couple of weeks ago.. Atlanta's pretty fun..

Say the people who never left it.

Old Post Oct-26-2014 06:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list OrangestO is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

You guys are hilarious.

Old Post Oct-26-2014 16:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Atlanta in November (FAO Enydo I guess)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread