Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > does anyone take any supplements for your brain?
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

does anyone take any supplements for your brain?

I read somewhere that L-theanine helps concentration when taken with caffeine. Does anyone have any experience with this or any other drug cocktail to achieve similar results?

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jan-25-2015 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

I've heard that Lysergic Acid Diethylamide has amazing effects on the brain...

Old Post Jan-25-2015 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

Green tea and meth.

Have you considered framing things differently ? Instead of asks yourself how you can be smarter, maybe aim for being less stupid.

Old Post Jan-25-2015 23:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
WhO Cares AkA Ser Pounce

What about antioxidants for your damn brain for all those drugs you took over the weekend, does that do anything?

Old Post Jan-26-2015 01:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

so i took some some ginko biloba. i'm not feeling anything yet.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jan-26-2015 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
WhO Cares AkA Ser Pounce

Oh I have some of that in my kitchen, made me feel alittle tipsy turvey.

Old Post Jan-26-2015 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psyshell
Supreme tranceaddict

Chia seed sometimes helps me wake up or makes my brain function a fair bit better. It's worth concidering. Anything much more useful than that though and I'd think what you're talking about is in fact a drug and not a supplement/nutrient. Which are you looking for?

Old Post Jan-26-2015 09:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Psyshell Click here to Send Psyshell a Private Message Add Psyshell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
WhO Cares AkA Ser Pounce

Anyone here ever try melatonin? pretty much helps you sleep at night and good for the brain.

Old Post Jan-26-2015 09:47  United States
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Melatonin doesn't actually help you sleep like a sleeping pill though. It's more beneficial to say, shift workers, who have interrupted sleep cycles. Melatonin helps you to have deeper, longer sleeps and is supposed to help set your circadian rhythm, but it has to be taken over time for it to be effective. There is a lot of conflicting evidence with regards to it's efficacy.

Old Post Jan-26-2015 13:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Melatonin doesn't actually help you sleep like a sleeping pill though. It's more beneficial to say, shift workers, who have interrupted sleep cycles. Melatonin helps you to have deeper, longer sleeps and is supposed to help set your circadian rhythm, but it has to be taken over time for it to be effective. There is a lot of conflicting evidence with regards to it's efficacy.

It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it helps with sleep, other times it gives me vivid dreams that actually interfere with my sleep.

Old Post Jan-26-2015 14:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theqlogic87
Senior tranceaddict

DMT

Old Post Jan-26-2015 14:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for theqlogic87 Click here to Send theqlogic87 a Private Message Add theqlogic87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I've heard deflating your balls can help your performance...

I've always held the belief that you don't need supplements. People are always looking for a pill to fix or improve themselves. If you can find a supplement to reduce your stupidity I think that's great.

Old Post Jan-26-2015 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > does anyone take any supplements for your brain?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread