Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My friend got addicted to zoophilia. Please help
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jubyrd92
tranceaddict in training

My friend got addicted to zoophilia. Please help

I am asking this for one my best friend and I really need some advice from you guys. She is addicted to zoophilia and she used to have sex with her pet. Last week, I saw some videos on her mobile and it was really shocking. She told me that she love her doggie more than her bf. I donít know what happened to her. I really want her to get away from this shit. I tried advising her but she is not even listening to me. I searched about this on Google and found that itís a problem. I would like to talk with her parents about this. << url removed >> offer treatment for sex addicted patients. I want her parents to consult with any of the addiction therapists. Otherwise, I may lose her friendship. What do you guys think?

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jubyrd92 Click here to Send Jubyrd92 a Private Message Add Jubyrd92 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
kielbasaaddict.com

I think you should definitely 3-way on that doggie you pussy.

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:16  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jubyrd92
tranceaddict in training

What is that means?

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jubyrd92 Click here to Send Jubyrd92 a Private Message Add Jubyrd92 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
kielbasaaddict.com

You lick the dog's anus while she rides him. What kind of friend are you?

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:28  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Rebooting, please wait

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
You lick the dog's anus while she rides him. What kind of friend are you?

Peanut butter all over that shit and let the dog lick it.

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

just stick it in the doggy's pooper

Old Post Jun-03-2016 06:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Part of me wants to flag this as a spam thread... But your previous posts make me feel you're legit.

Having said this, I came here thinking you were talking about the film

Old Post Jun-03-2016 07:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Rebooting, please wait

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Part of me wants to flag this as a spam thread... But your previous posts make me feel you're legit.

Having said this, I came here thinking you were talking about the film

They're just random generic posts that spambots use to fool gullible people.

Old Post Jun-03-2016 07:21  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Have her take a trip to this site where she will find kindred souls who will accept her just the way she is: https://www.beastforum.com

Old Post Jun-03-2016 10:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Activate Beastmode

Old Post Jun-03-2016 15:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Cancer sandwich

I'm addicted to addicted. I can't NOT be addicted.

Old Post Jun-03-2016 15:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
They're just random generic posts that spambots use to fool gullible people.

I feel that's it, but I've banned people accidentally in the past, so I'm now erring on the side of caution

Old Post Jun-03-2016 18:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My friend got addicted to zoophilia. Please help
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread