Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Istanbul terror attack
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AmberLea
tranceaddict in training

Unhappy Istanbul terror attack

What DJ was playing? Here comes Santa Claus

Old Post Jan-01-2017 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmberLea Click here to Send AmberLea a Private Message Visit AmberLea's homepage! Add AmberLea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

The world is fucked now. Remember there was a time when random shit like this never happened?

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jan-01-2017 10:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
The world is fucked now. Remember there was a time when random shit like this never happened?

It did, though. These kinds of attacks just weren't a hot topic yet because very few had happened in western countries.

Old Post Jan-01-2017 12:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
It did, though. These kinds of attacks just weren't a hot topic yet because very few had happened in western countries.

This. Until last year, the 11 countries that suffered the most according to The Global Terrorism Index were far from Europe, and #12 was the Ukraine. I don't think 2016 will show a much different picture...

Old Post Jan-01-2017 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AmberLea
tranceaddict in training

What I don't get is how the hell did he get away?

Old Post Jan-01-2017 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AmberLea Click here to Send AmberLea a Private Message Visit AmberLea's homepage! Add AmberLea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A

Exactly. I should have qualified my statement that they never happened in western countries, at least not by sane political persons. They happened but they were usually by the infirmed, but then again there is Timothy McVeigh.

Old Post Jan-02-2017 09:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLea
What I don't get is how the hell did he get away?

He was wearing a santa suit. How hard do you think it would be to slip it off and blend into the victims that were rushed out. Fuck, he could have easily shot himself to make himself look like a victim. Its actually a pretty clever ruse and I'm surprised it hasn't been used before.

Old Post Jan-02-2017 09:20 
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Islamic Santa is more vengeful. Christian Santa only puts coal in your stocking...

Old Post Jan-02-2017 17:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Honestly I'm just surprised and relieved there was only one major terror attack. The party I was at, in London, had extremely high security, which was a relief, but I was still a bit concerned until I got onto my 7th martini.

Old Post Jan-02-2017 21:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Apparently the attacker isn't either a Kurd or from a neighbouring country but... a Uighur. I wonder if there'll be a clamp down in Xinjiang

Old Post Jan-05-2017 11:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Isn't EarnYourOwnKeep one?

quote:
Uyghur_is often pronounced_/ˈwiːɡər/

Old Post Jan-05-2017 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Haha

Old Post Jan-05-2017 17:04 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Istanbul terror attack
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread