Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Foreign Adoption China
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Foreign Adoption China

Does anyone know anything about Adopting a Chinese kid and bringing him to America? I have read from official sites, but I wanted a more pedestrian opinion. Do you believe there might be an issue if we are a gay couple? If so, would it be better if I adopt under 'single parent' ?I would be incredibly grateful to hear your input on this.

Old Post Jul-09-2016 07:38  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Impregnating a Chinese woman is,easier.

Old Post Jul-09-2016 15:24  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Impregnating a Chinese woman is,easier.

Not if you're a delusional crazy gay guy

Old Post Jul-09-2016 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

Dude I'm a gay guy who got married in Texas

Don't talk to me about easy.

We were even on TV!

Old Post Jul-09-2016 16:48  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for ViceroySF Click here to Send ViceroySF a Private Message Add ViceroySF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Not if you're a delusional crazy gay guy

You'd be surprised. All it takes us dough.

Old Post Jul-10-2016 02:45  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

Re: Foreign Adoption China

quote:
Originally posted by ViceroySF
Does anyone know anything about Adopting a Chinese kid and bringing him to America? I have read from official sites, but I wanted a more pedestrian opinion. Do you believe there might be an issue if we are a gay couple? If so, would it be better if I adopt under 'single parent' ?I would be incredibly grateful to hear your input on this.

why go through all the trouble? have you been to Chinatown lately? prolly get one for a fiver.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Jul-10-2016 03:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

The ceremony requires an illegitimate son of the other.

Old Post Jul-14-2016 04:48  Guam
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by ViceroySF
The ceremony requires an illegitimate son of the other.

Tastes Like Chicken.

Old Post Jul-14-2016 04:51  Guam
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Jul-15-2016 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
?Syntax Error

You are the one person I think should never ever have kids.

Old Post Jul-15-2016 09:38  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow

Bobby!!!!! Look at those cheeks oh you're so cute.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 21:52  Guam
ViceroySF
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
You are the one person I think should never ever have kids.

why is that? I'd be a great parent, i know this because my parents did i great job with me.

This is TA, not real life, so who cares...

anyways i am dead serious about this, I make enough money, I am educated, white, and fucntional member of society. I work in technology, I support social causes, etc.

My parents never abused me, thank god, and I am a great companion. I just think there are so many kids in China who would love to have a shot at this country and what well we used to offer, but yeah provide for them a better future...

i mean if this ends up being to difficult, I might find a surrogate mother from Finland/Norway.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 21:53  Guam

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Foreign Adoption China
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread