Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > which TA most singlehandedly drove away other TAs
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spacey Orange
Underachievement Unlocked

which TA most singlehandedly drove away other TAs

through sheer malice or artifice?

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Last edited by Spacey Orange on Oct-08-2014 at 02:01

Old Post Oct-07-2014 06:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

I think that orifice should be included.

Either way, I win.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 06:30  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

russell.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:21  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

Who cares about the shitty morons we bullied away from here? The real loss is all the amazing posters who have left over the years, of their own volition, because of the shitty posters.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

We drove you away for a while too after the "Shamu Incident".

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:26  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Huh? I don't recall ever taking time away from here except for any time I go on vacations. Or are you talking about Mr. Mystery? I don't know what other Shamu incident you could mean, lol.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
What?

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Huh? I don't recall ever taking time away from here except for any time I go on vacations. Or are you talking about Mr. Mystery? I don't know what other Shamu incident you could mean, lol.

I spent the last two years studying, I have no idea.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:48  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

You aren't half the woman she was.

Literally.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:50  China
Silky Johnson

All I've eaten at work tonight is chips and chocolate.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 07:55 
Mr.Mystery
What?

[insert another diabetes joke here]

Old Post Oct-07-2014 08:02  Finland
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

If jenny ever gets fat ima fly to Toronto and do a Nelson haha.

Old Post Oct-07-2014 08:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > which TA most singlehandedly drove away other TAs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread