Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Sat Aug 1st : Push-M.I.K.E. Live!!! : Taj, Ben Brown, Rob Bishop, Kevin Kind & more!
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

Hello! Sat Aug 1st : Push-M.I.K.E. Live!!! : Taj, Ben Brown, Rob Bishop, Kevin Kind & more!

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Jul-16-2009 04:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

cool flyer! can not wait for m.i.k.e.!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE too!

Old Post Jul-16-2009 09:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Roger Palmerin
tranceaddict

Looking forward to this!! M.I.K.E LIVE!! and definitely looking forward to Ben Brown!

Old Post Jul-16-2009 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Palmerin Click here to Send Roger Palmerin a Private Message Visit Roger Palmerin's homepage! Add Roger Palmerin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

Will be there. Have always wanted to see a live PUSH set. Universal Nation, Strange World, The Legacy, etc. Keeps on going with epic classics.

Old Post Jul-16-2009 20:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Will be there. Have always wanted to see a live PUSH set. Universal Nation, Strange World, The Legacy, etc. Keeps on going with epic classics.

OH HELLLS YES!!! Plus his new stuff has been outstanding.

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Jul-16-2009 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Taj Click here to Send DJ Taj a Private Message Visit DJ Taj's homepage! Add DJ Taj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
element-y
!Shakawkaw!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
OH HELLLS YES!!! Plus his new stuff has been outstanding.

Surprise guest appearance of safri duo? haha j/k. that would be just overload in the bay area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rmUmLXUk3E

Old Post Jul-16-2009 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for element-y Click here to Send element-y a Private Message Add element-y to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Taj
DJING RULES MY LIFE!!!

quote:
Originally posted by element-y
Surprise guest appearance of safri duo? haha j/k. that would be just overload in the bay area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rmUmLXUk3E

I WISH!!!

I will say the set up that M.I.K.E.-Push uses is madness!!

www.facebook.com/djtaj

Old Post Jul-21-2009 19:44  United States
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

im there

Old Post Jul-21-2009 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T Dizzle
aka Indiveri =)

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Taj
I WISH!!!

I will say the set up that M.I.K.E.-Push uses is madness!!

Yea i remember last time he came he used hella equipment!

Hes sets are always spectacular!!!

3. Passenger 10 - Avantgarde
4. Scope & Mark Lowry - Muasi
5. Timmy & Tommy - Escape to Fiji!

Old Post Jul-22-2009 16:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for T Dizzle Click here to Send T Dizzle a Private Message Add T Dizzle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rizo
rizoholic

quote:
Originally posted by T Dizzle
Yea i remember last time he came he used hella equipment!

Hes sets are always spectacular!!!
he did a live set this past march too? def going to this over 16 bit lolitas at supperclub, what a terrible venue for them/him (think its just one of them)

Taj you should book 16 bit lolitas in the basement after their/his set at supperclub

Old Post Jul-22-2009 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for rizo Click here to Send rizo a Private Message Visit rizo's homepage! Add rizo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

i haven't heard m.i.k.e play out in 5 years, looking forward to it. so much goin on this night, but gotta support ben as well

Old Post Jul-22-2009 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TulliNation
Senior tranceaddict

Count me in! Saw some youtube vids of the live show...and was blown away.

Old Post Jul-22-2009 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TulliNation Click here to Send TulliNation a Private Message Add TulliNation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Sat Aug 1st : Push-M.I.K.E. Live!!! : Taj, Ben Brown, Rob Bishop, Kevin Kind & more!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread