Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Finland > Xspective Sense - Too Many Questions [Finity] - Out now!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Finity
Senior tranceaddict

Xspective Sense - Too Many Questions [Finity] - Out now!!

XSPECTIVE SENSE – TOO MANY QUESTIONS

1) Too Many Questions (Original Mix)
2) Too Many Questions (Astera Remix)

// Release date: 22.06.09
// Cat num: FTYDG021
// Label: Finity

-
Buy it on Digital
Audiojelly
Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Track It Down

-
*Reactions

Ronski Speed
Very nice Astera remix. 9/10

Matt Darey
Superb! Loving the vocal chops on the original!

Ruben De Ronde
Nice track, great release again on Finity!

Manuel Le Saux
Great release!

Suzy Solar
Great track! I like the vocal snippet and the energy of the Astera remix.

Karybde & Scylla
Great release ! will support it

Mike Saint-Jules
Going to go with the Original Mix on this one!

Chris Allen
Some solid work here, very nice tunes, supporting both

Phillip Alpha
Original is really nice! will support

Digital Nature
Astera remix, radio support

DJ Vierro
There is a lot of atmosphere in the track especially in the break..nice drums...Astera remix will support!!

Martin Müller
The Astera Remix is more "bangin" than the Original Mix, that's why I prefer this one. In both versions the vocal chops really increase and build the atmosphere. Also, both can be used for opening an uplifting set. Nice release!

T.O.M.
Nice drive, Feel Good Song!!!

Airillusions
The original mix has a really great drive and there are some very good elements in it. I also enjoy the Astera remix - nice melodies.

DJ Orion
Liking the vocal chops of the original a lot. The bassline is a bit too big room for my taste, mut all-in-all this is another very solid release from Finity. Thanks

Iqy
Too Many Questions? Words that do not hold true for this EP. Both tracks are utterly amazing and create a feeling of euphoria and excitement during your 7 minute drive on this musical highway!

Dimitri Kechagias
The original is certainly very strong melodic deep prog trancer with nice use of those vocals that becomes like an instrument rather than singing something. Astera delivers the style of trance sound that i love and my radio audiences too. Simply banging, simply bouncy and very driving and beautiful. Thanks for that quality release so much!

Also supported by: Robbie Nelson (Solaris International Episode163), Ernesto vs Bastian, Brett James, Redstar, Arc…

Old Post Jun-22-2009 09:24  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Finity Click here to Send Finity a Private Message Visit Finity's homepage! Add Finity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Finland > Xspective Sense - Too Many Questions [Finity] - Out now!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread