Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Oscar Pineda - Spirit Soul Sessions 001
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
woscar
Starstuff

Oscar Pineda - Spirit Soul Sessions 001

Hey guys, as some of you already know me and Chris got a new show on Pure.fm called Spirit Soul Sessions that airs the 2nd Wednesday of every month. The first show aired today, and here's the download links

As usual, comments are always welcome!

I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out due to how it was conceived. I recorded it in one take, and with little planning beforehand. The only thing I had in mind was to take risks both in mixing and in programming and to finish in a completely different place than the one I started from.

Download Links (320 kbit/s)

Oscar Pineda: Direct Link
Lucas Abadi: Direct Link

Here's the tracklist for my part:

01. ST1 - Undiscovered Island (Forteba Remix) [Undiscovered Soundscreens]
02. Danny Howells - The Shining (Extended Dynamix) [Dig Deeper]
03. Pan-Pot feat Vincenzo - Faces (Vincenzo Remix) [Mobilee]
04. Doide - My Girl (Jay Shepheard Remix) [Moonpool]
05. Junior Boys - Hazel (Ewan Pearson's House Mix) [Domino]
06. Sleazy McQueen - Trains Over Broadway (Pezzner Extended Remix) [Chillin' Music]
07. Loco Dice - How Do I Know? (Cassy Remix) [Desolat]
08. Seth Troxler - Love Never Sleeps (Original Mix) [Crosstown Rebels]
09. Droog - Anything You Want (Original Mix) [Traffica]
10. Kreon - Jauce (Original Mix) [Cécille Numbers]
11. Reshuffle - The Uppershelf [Supplement Facts]

Cheers!

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Last edited by woscar on Jun-15-2009 at 02:39

Old Post Jun-11-2009 08:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

Whoopie!

Old Post Jun-11-2009 09:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

Loved it so far! Have to go now, will listen to the rest later.

edit: I deleted my take on the TL, since you want everyone to listen to it blindly.

Old Post Jun-11-2009 09:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

gonna check these sometime in the next few days, my bandwith is gonna suck til friday

Old Post Jun-11-2009 10:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jasperovitsj
Zehra roxorzz my boxorzz

I'm curious. Downloading

Old Post Jun-11-2009 13:36  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperovitsj Click here to Send Jasperovitsj a Private Message Visit Jasperovitsj's homepage! Add Jasperovitsj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
andyN203
Junior tranceaddict

Im downloading your hour right now. I'll see if I can ID any tracks of the top of my head lol

Old Post Jun-11-2009 18:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for andyN203 Click here to Send andyN203 a Private Message Add andyN203 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

Thnx for the notification Oscar, im interested, so Ill take a listen and come back asap once Im done.

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Jun-11-2009 19:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

in

Old Post Jun-11-2009 21:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

okie doke

Old Post Jun-11-2009 22:13  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seppuku
light swells

sweet, i'm in.

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post Jun-11-2009 22:17  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kdp feat. Lello
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll check it out 2morrow, thx Oscar!

Old Post Jun-11-2009 22:48  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for kdp feat. Lello Click here to Send kdp feat. Lello a Private Message Add kdp feat. Lello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camshaft
Senior tranceaddict

in! big fan of everything you put out. going to take a while here in iraq with 2 kb/s download speed...haha.

thanks for the heads up!

Old Post Jun-11-2009 23:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camshaft Click here to Send camshaft a Private Message Visit camshaft's homepage! Add camshaft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Oscar Pineda - Spirit Soul Sessions 001
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread