Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AG's demise the worst event since Sept 11 ??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

AG's demise the worst event since Sept 11 ??

I'm still trying to get over this

Old Post Jun-18-2002 09:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

why? because you cant get your music anymore?? if you are that desperate for the music get your wallet out and go down the record store.

and comparing ag closing down as basiacally it was breaking copyright laws is in no way at all comparable with sept 11'th

quite whining, as in a few months time there will be another popular file sharing service taking over

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post Jun-18-2002 09:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Visit jon's homepage! Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fir3start3r
Armin Acolyte

Confused

I hope that's a joke, cause it's a real bad analogy...

Old Post Jun-18-2002 10:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fir3start3r Click here to Send Fir3start3r a Private Message Visit Fir3start3r's homepage! Add Fir3start3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
burns
Jeep Sex

What a stupid thing to say..Use your fuckin tact mate, That was very offensive

Old Post Jun-18-2002 10:15  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for burns Click Here to Email burns Click here to Send burns a Private Message Add burns to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave_Masters
A.K.A ...for you

Stanza you prick.

What a completely twatish thing to say!

Im guessing you are at the age of 13 .

Old Post Jun-18-2002 10:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave_Masters Click here to Send Dave_Masters a Private Message Add Dave_Masters to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

Get a fucking life, I own more music on 12" than I have downloaded, not including sets, and I BUY them ffs, what a sad pathetic individual

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Jun-18-2002 11:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

wanker. someone shud delete this before more people become offended.

Old Post Jun-18-2002 11:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

this must be the biggest pile of shit I have ever heard......

Old Post Jun-18-2002 11:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click Here to Email Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AG's demise the worst event since Sept 11 ??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread