Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Siracha Chili Sauce (aka the hot sauce appreciation thread)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Fuckin' one-percenters!

Old Post Apr-24-2012 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
$18

$17!

What is a typical price for pasta section at your home town restuarants?? I see ranges from 10 to 20. More then it would have to be a very fancy restaurant.

Lunch deals you get similar pasta dishes for 5 to 10. Not that for dinner.

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post Apr-24-2012 19:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click Here to Email Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

you guys eat like shit. *points*

Old Post Apr-24-2012 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I'd say an average pasta dinner, depending what it is, would be around $25-30. Although I never get pasta at restaurants.

Old Post Apr-24-2012 19:18  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

After reading this thread, I recently went to an asian-foods store and acquired a bottle of Sriracha (with green spin top).
While it hasn't exactly changed my life, I put it on/in most of the food I eat at home now, and everything tastes a bit more spicier.

I like it

Old Post May-04-2012 16:27  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by netroM

While it hasn't exactly changed my life, I put it on/in most of the food I eat at home now

So what you're saying is...it has changed your life.

Old Post May-04-2012 16:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
After reading this thread, I recently went to an asian-foods store and acquired a bottle of Sriracha (with green spin top).
While it hasn't exactly changed my life, I put it on/in most of the food I eat at home now, and everything tastes a bit more spicier.

I like it

quote:
Traditional Thai Sriracha sauce tends to be tangier, sweeter, and runnier in texture than non-Thai versions, and is available in varying heat levels[citation needed]. Non-Thai sauces are different in flavor, color, and texture from Thai versions. The Huy Fong Foods brand dominates in the USA.

Green top bottle = huy fong. so that may be why perhaps.

My last bbq sauce was hot enough to qualify as a hot sauce. I predict it was somewhere around the low hundred k's on the Scoville scale.
The others seemed to think it was pretty strong at least. I can't really tell anymore, I put fucking chocolate habaneros on everything.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
copyright infringement

classic nachos!

Old Post May-04-2012 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

I've tried making a couple of hot sauces now. One that was pretty liquidy, and all scary orange, and one thicker almost like a bbq sauce that was just bleedingly hot. I see myself pretty versed on the Scoville Heat Scale and I'd put the first one at around 200k and the second one near 450k, I had some jolokias in that one Allright that's all I got time for now, I've got some habanero breads to go punch. Later bitches.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jul-22-2012 16:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Procured some of this, because of the conversation srussell and I were having the other day:

Tried 5 drops on a tortilla chip. Deliciousness.

It's a brand super local to me, so I am not sure on how available it will be outside of CO, but I can really recommend it. I think maybe it's not the "pure" ghost pepper experience others may have that absolutely decimates, since the 2nd ingredient is red habaneros, but it's definitely got an excellent taste nevertheless.

Old Post May-16-2013 00:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Hot sauce names are the best. My favorite was from New Orleans and it was called Bayou Butt-Burner.

Old Post May-16-2013 00:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Siracha Chili Sauce (aka the hot sauce appreciation thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread