Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Fri. 5/8: SANDER VAN DOORN @ Pacha w/ Zack Roth [Made Event]
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by itsmekika
just landed in NY and ready for SVD tonight! ;D

anyone want to meet up w/ a Miami TA lol

try and get a meazzanine wristband, there will be a ton of TAs up there at a few tables I think.

Heading into the city now. Looking forward to a long ass night.

Old Post May-09-2009 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BELKISsays
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zizack
try and get a meazzanine wristband, there will be a ton of TAs up there at a few tables I think.

Heading into the city now. Looking forward to a long ass night.

wha'ts a meazzanine writstband? hehe

Good Luck tonight opening up!

Old Post May-09-2009 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for BELKISsays Click here to Send BELKISsays a Private Message Visit BELKISsays's homepage! Add BELKISsays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Mike
Core Events NYC

good luck zack.. sorry im gonna miss it, but kill it brotha

CoreNYC pres:
1/23 Christian Smith @ Sullivan Room

Old Post May-09-2009 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Mike Click here to Send Frequency Mike a Private Message Visit Frequency Mike's homepage! Add Frequency Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo95gt
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone know how much tickets are at the door or if there is a list or anything?

Old Post May-09-2009 04:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo95gt Click here to Send Neo95gt a Private Message Add Neo95gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Leniu
Supreme tranceaddict

sander ftw
he really ripped it... im glad to see that not all big-name DJs have lost their touch

Old Post May-09-2009 09:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Leniu Click here to Send Leniu a Private Message Visit Leniu's homepage! Add Leniu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StarSoprano426
Manicure Addict

ZACK!!!!!!! FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN

Zack, did I lose my damn mind, or did you play Platinum? OMG! Every time I've ever heard you has been better than the last! And I know Sander was absolutely wonderful, but Zack, your set was awesome!

Old Post May-09-2009 11:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StarSoprano426 Click here to Send StarSoprano426 a Private Message Add StarSoprano426 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elyyse
Supreme tranceaddict

^^ AHHH platinum!!! I would have died!

Old Post May-09-2009 12:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Elyyse Click here to Send Elyyse a Private Message Visit Elyyse's homepage! Add Elyyse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BELKISsays
tranceaddict

My expirience at Pacha was one I'll never forget. I thought us Miami peeps knew how to party...NOT. You guys are way more crazy then us lol

Zack, pleasure meeting you. You definitely did an amazing opening to SVD and an even better closing set! Definitely will be in NY again and longer so we can party.

Ravi (coolestrl) pleasure meeting u as well! Thanks for the drink, come to Miami! ;D

SANDER was insane! Got on at 1am, and finished his set aroind 315, definitely worth the trip! HE KILLED it. He kept playing one banger after the other. Some tracks I remember off the top of my head are

FOR AN ANGEL pvd
INTO SOMETHING richard durand
EXPOSURE gareth emery (made my night)
INSIDE ME marcel woods
UNPREPARED marco v
MADAGASCAR richard durand
CLOSE MY EYES svd vs robbie williams (I went nuts when he played this one)
SPACE MAN svd remix
LOOK INSIDE YOUR HEAD svd

That's all I remember for now lol, I know I took 10+ videos of bangin tracks. Plus my pic w SVD. Actually got to meet him, he told me he couldn't believe I actually flew from Miami to catch his set and thanked me haha. Videos & pics once I'm in Miami. I'm actually updating from the airport lol

Hope everyone had fun!

Last edited by BELKISsays on May-09-2009 at 20:36

Old Post May-09-2009 19:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for BELKISsays Click here to Send BELKISsays a Private Message Visit BELKISsays's homepage! Add BELKISsays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by coolestrl
any ID on the track?

Mark Sherry & James Allan vs William Daniel - Future Primitive

Old Post May-11-2009 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Fri. 5/8: SANDER VAN DOORN @ Pacha w/ Zack Roth [Made Event]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread