Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Movement: Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2009 > When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!

officially got me plane tickets which I will also fly with Verndogs on the same flight haha!

I arrive to DTW @ 12:30 on Saturday!

NEXT............!??

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Apr-09-2009 02:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Re: When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
officially got me plane tickets which I will also fly with Verndogs on the same flight haha!

I arrive to DTW @ 12:30 on Saturday!

NEXT............!??

Aw... thought you were staying with us

I'm so ready for this! Arriving Friday, hopefully @ around 5 pm.

Old Post Apr-09-2009 05:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zild
Ten City

Friday @ DTW 5pm

she's staying with me punk!

Latest Mix

Old Post Apr-09-2009 05:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

Friday at 6:15pm
by plane

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post Apr-09-2009 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neatski
Supreme tranceaddict

Drivin up to Chicago from here on Friday, picking up two peeps, then driving to Detroit from Chicago on Saturday and picking up two more from the Detroit airport on the way...

44 days....

Old Post Apr-09-2009 14:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neatski Click here to Send neatski a Private Message Visit neatski's homepage! Add neatski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL

Drunk Re: Re: When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
Aw... thought you were staying with us

I'm so ready for this! Arriving Friday, hopefully @ around 5 pm.
i figured i would rather have Tuesday off then leave work early on friday.

Near to me

Old Post Apr-09-2009 16:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DPetey81
Supreme tranceaddict

If I decide to attend my first DEMF, I will be driving from Columbus, Ohio.. Saturday probably

Old Post Apr-09-2009 16:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPetey81 Click here to Send DPetey81 a Private Message Visit DPetey81's homepage! Add DPetey81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

i'm driving up on saturday. i'm supposed to pick up some people flying in from new york and landing at 12:30....

Old Post Apr-10-2009 04:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
techhouse_junky
Senior tranceaddict

Drive like always on Friday...only time of the year I'm happy to be a 45minute drive from Detroit...that and when there is a good show at Oslo outside of Memorial Day weekend.

Old Post Apr-10-2009 04:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for techhouse_junky Click here to Send techhouse_junky a Private Message Add techhouse_junky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Leaving Saturday morning by car...should be there around 1-2pm. Checking out Tuesday.

Old Post Apr-10-2009 11:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
verndogs
GET THE TANK!

flying in with melly from LGA to DTW

lol @ my itinerary getting to that flight

Friday: take bus from NYC to Boston at 8 AM (day trip)
Sat: take bus from Boston to NYC at 1 AM
arrive at NYC at 5:30 AM
go home, shower, get bags and go to LGA for 10:30 flight

quote:
[11:58] Bas //: fuck he's hot

Old Post Apr-10-2009 13:13  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for verndogs Click here to Send verndogs a Private Message Add verndogs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL

quote:
Originally posted by jonze
i'm driving up on saturday. i'm supposed to pick up some people flying in from new york and landing at 12:30....
omg rly!?!

That is so awesome of you! Thanks haha

Better have some shots ready for us in the car ... :P (no tequilla) lolol

Also - Vern! You better not miss ur flight. I'm gonna give you a wake up call to double check.

Near to me

Old Post Apr-10-2009 15:09 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Movement: Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2009 > When & How are you coming to Deeeetroit?!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID : drums and dark beats + sample [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Ambush vs. Phools Inc.- "Asymmetric" (Phools Inc. Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread