Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > How much do the biggest name DJs make per gig? - Tiesto, Armin, etc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
backtoibiza
tranceaddict

How much do the biggest name DJs make per gig? - Tiesto, Armin, etc

I've read elsewhere that Tiesto makes $50,000 per show. Anyone know how if there is any accuracy to this? How much do you guys think he pulls in a year with a full tour schedule?

Old Post Apr-07-2009 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for backtoibiza Click here to Send backtoibiza a Private Message Add backtoibiza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

I'd say that's low... especially for his big shows. Of course I can't confirm anything tho, don't know anyone who ever wrote him a check

Old Post Apr-07-2009 21:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list BradMiller is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

Re: How much do the biggest name DJs make per gig? - Tiesto, Armin, etc

quote:
Originally posted by backtoibiza
I've read elsewhere that Tiesto makes $50,000 per show. Anyone know how if there is any accuracy to this? How much do you guys think he pulls in a year with a full tour schedule?

i heard he made around 75k for the first tiesto in concert

as for club/festival gigs, i dont think there is a set price
it goes by how long his set will be,how many people,day of the week etc etc

but i would say between record sales,touring,endorsements etc i would say tiesto prob makes around 2 to 3 mill a year

Old Post Apr-07-2009 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Morillo doesn't play for money....

he plays for bags of coke

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-07-2009 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Morillo doesn't play for money....

he plays for bags of coke

i cant wait to see the confusion on peoples faces who show up wearing white if he does the "white party" at pacha, only to realize its something else

Old Post Apr-07-2009 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TommyfromLA
Supreme tranceaddict

Tiesto Charged 130k for 2 nights at Jet Las Vegas the first time he played there...

Old Post Apr-07-2009 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TommyfromLA Click here to Send TommyfromLA a Private Message Add TommyfromLA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TommyfromLA
Supreme tranceaddict

I charge about 20k for a 5hr set!!

Old Post Apr-07-2009 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TommyfromLA Click here to Send TommyfromLA a Private Message Add TommyfromLA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by TommyfromLA
I charge about 20k for a 5hr set!!

how much of it do you donate?

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Apr-07-2009 23:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TommyfromLA
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ReenTeenTeen
how much of it do you donate?

I donate about 10K....

Old Post Apr-08-2009 00:00  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by TommyfromLA
I donate about 10K....

to the Human Fund....?

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-08-2009 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

^^^
the Human Fund...money for people

Old Post Apr-08-2009 00:09  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > How much do the biggest name DJs make per gig? - Tiesto, Armin, etc
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread