Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Monkey Dancer 2 Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them

not sure if i make sense but what im trying to say is when you are mixing and you go from one track to another?

Fade in?

guess that's what i mean... so yeah

i LOVVVEEEEE the transition from Madras to Summerfish on isos 6 ( yes i know, omg shame on me )

urs?

Old Post Nov-23-2008 20:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
distant
lights

in b4 gull/last trip to paradise

Old Post Nov-23-2008 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for distant Click here to Send distant a Private Message Add distant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Chilled Out Euphoria

Everything But The Girl - 'Single'
into
Tangerine Dream - 'Love On A Real Train'

with the Apollo 11 countdown mixed into it. Epic.

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

GU: Reykjavik: Transition from Yunx- Thinking About Your Next Move into Planet Funk- Tightrope Artist Tale. Never get tired of that one.

Another awesome Warren transition, on GU: Paris- Cates & DPL- Living In A into Aurtas- Lonely Planet...hard to believe the title consistency is a coincidence.

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:36  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh rising
annie / don't stop. 2009!

royksopp - eple --> simian mobile disco - i believe (ministry of sound, chilled '91 to '08)
tony faline - keep goin' --> trinity hi fi - turn the lights down (dj baby anne's i'm about to break)

Old Post Nov-23-2008 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for josh rising Click here to Send josh rising a Private Message Add josh rising to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Murk Live @ WMC miami 2005

From

French Sleaze - Free Your Mind ( Oscar G Space Dub )

To

Technotronic - 'Pump Up The Jam' [Kurd Maueruch Mix] (White Label)

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE IT OMG x_X

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many out there man. I'll have to think way too hard b4 giving an answer that truly reflects how I feel.

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Oh I just remembered one that I will never forget:

In Claude VonSroke's Essential mix

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Sandwiches >>> Claude Vonstroke - Whos Afraid Of Detroit (Claude Vonstroke underground dub)

Monster

Old Post Nov-23-2008 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

dj tiesto live @ gatecrasher nec 4-12-2002
he mixes plastic boy-silver bath into leathal industry
very very smooth
another great mix is dj tiesto @ club eau 2nd aniversary party
this was when tiesto was the tiesto we all know of imo
he mixed emmanuel top-tone into mario lopez- the sound of nature (plug n play remix) then into a real straight up techno track
again the mixing was very very smooth tiesto was one of very few dj's who could pull off mixing tech-trance into trance back into techy stuff

another great mix is john askew @ asot 250
stoneface and terminal and ronski speed-incognition into duende-ilimitado (stoneface and terminal remix)
banging mix keeps the tempo and energy up the whole time

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
Bassment Jaxx - ‘Rendez Vu’ 2 Mike Delgado - ‘Upstairs Lounge’
in daft punks 98 em..

trying to think of more.

theres a few mixes i listen to only because i ge shivers when i hear how awsome the transitions are

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Oldman1313
Supreme tranceaddict

defiantly raincry into out of body experience in sasha & digweeds northern exposure vol. one

i havnt heard it in awhile, bit i do remember the transition from
Young Parisians feat. Ben Lost - Jump The Next Train into White Room - The White Room in scott bonds compilation was one of my favorites

more recently in paolo mojo EM, Paolo Mojo & Jim Rivers - Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz Remix) into Andy Chatterley - Jets was nasty!

Last edited by Oldman1313 on Nov-24-2008 at 00:32

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Oldman1313 Click here to Send Oldman1313 a Private Message Add Oldman1313 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Tiesto @ Impulz; June 29th 2002

Barraka – Song To The Siren(Jean Phillippe's Dirty South Mix )--> Mach 747 – Invading Privately(29 Palms rmx)

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Nov-24-2008 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread