Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Eurodance Mix - Juli 08 - [Eurodance]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Eurodance Mix - Juli 08 - [Eurodance]

So yeah, I made a Eurodance Mix. This was planned to be CD length, but I figured two 40 min mixes would suit the style better and stopped halfway through. Here's the result. I guess I suck at mixing, but maybe you'll like the tracks. If not, at least try to come up with a funny insult.

Tracklist

01. Corona - The Rhythm of the Night w/ Ame - Rej
02. Rob 'n' Raz - In Command
03. Eartha Kitt - Where is my Man
04. Double you - Run to me
05. Corona - Baby Baby
06. 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor - Never alone
07. Cappella - Move it up [Mars Plastic Remix]
08. Amadin - You make me feel alright
09. Cappella - U got 2 let the Music
10. Emjay - Flying to the Moon
11. 2nd Nature - Crazy World [Long Version]
12. CoRo feat. Lyen - Run away
13. Antares - Ride on a Meteorite
14. CB Milton - It's a loving Thing

Link:

Warning: Do not listen to this while driving around in your car. People will give you pretty funny looks.

Last edited by Meat187 on May-20-2017 at 11:12

Old Post Jul-03-2008 21:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Cockbadger!

Old Post Jul-03-2008 21:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Urban Dictionary
Cockbadger:

2) A furry animal that lives in your cock.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jul-03-2008 21:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

Learn something new everyday!

Old Post Jul-03-2008 21:49  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Double Threat
EuroDanceAddict

LOVE eurodance myself, I am SOOOo downloading this set ill give your some feedback later too

Rich

Old Post Jul-09-2008 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Double Threat Click here to Send DJ Double Threat a Private Message Visit DJ Double Threat's homepage! Add DJ Double Threat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Double Threat
EuroDanceAddict

NOT bad at all, a few missed transistions... I mean some that lost the flow of the mix...

Is this your first mix?

Rich

Old Post Jul-09-2008 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Double Threat Click here to Send DJ Double Threat a Private Message Visit DJ Double Threat's homepage! Add DJ Double Threat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

I cant wait, so I'm downloading. Kind of makes sense.

Old Post Jul-10-2008 21:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Double Threat
NOT bad at all, a few missed transistions... I mean some that lost the flow of the mix...

Is this your first mix?

Rich

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, this is my first mix. I found it terribly hard to mix all these 3 min radio edits. I guess I'll have to practise some more.
However, this one was never intended to be a "high quality" mix. Just me putting some tunes I like together so I can listen to them on the way to work.

Old Post Jul-10-2008 22:39  Germany
DJ Double Threat
EuroDanceAddict

My advice to you esp with 90's eurodance seeing as it is very hard music to mix at times is get yourself the Extended, Club & Euromixes of the tunes you play. This way you have breaks in the songs to drop in the next track and the songs play for a slightly longer time.

In fact check out the eurodance mix I just posted... I had it hosted as the February 2008 Mini Euromix of www.eurodancehits.com... you may enjoy it

Rich

Old Post Jul-10-2008 22:43  United States
bamski
snuoq ou

So much I'd like to say, so little motivation to type away.

In a few words, good tracklisting, good shit, confusion at a few transitions.

If you don't mix all too much I'd say that eurodance is one of the hardest genres to mix, at least for +20 seconds and timing intros and lyrics and such.

If there's anything negative I'd have to say that i personally would have picked totally different tracks than you did from some of those artists in there.

You're a great guy at cOr and MD.. But I sincerely hope so to see you rule the promo-forum eurowise in the future.

/gay

Old Post Jul-11-2008 07:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Thanks for the gay feedback. I hope I'll get around to making another one some day.

Old Post Jul-11-2008 18:41  Germany
bamski
snuoq ou

One fine day I'll steal that sig

Old Post Jul-12-2008 11:28 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Eurodance Mix - Juli 08 - [Eurodance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread