Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm pretty sure the people who I think have good taste (and that doesn't necessarily mean they like all the same stuff I do) know who they are.

They're the ones with whom I have the best musical discussions.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 14:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Az
mattsanity
AustralianGQ
BoRe

these guys seriously know their shit

Old Post Jun-27-2008 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PETRAN
Like Antennas To Heaven

Hello!

All the guys with whom i had extensive musical discussions here and...

hello SMC

Old Post Jun-27-2008 14:45  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for PETRAN Click here to Send PETRAN a Private Message Add PETRAN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Theirs not to reason why

Judging from what I nab from the DJ Promo forum:

Sunsurge
MoN-SooN
Metatron
Andy_freak

Those come to mind, but I'm sure there are several more.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

nefardec
system-j
rebel9
MrJiveBoJingles
I'm sure there are others

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smakmagik
Brain Renovation

A lot of the everyday posters here are non-trance, and though I have tried, and repeatedly failed to get myself acquainted with the music they listen to and play out and mix and buy, I respect the fact that they are knowledgeable, take time and effort out to find the music they love, are generally aware and up to date with the scene.

I do not listen to any of the music they play, but they are EDM lovers, and that's what ultimately counts.

I just wish they wouldn't look down or be shocked or amazed at other's choices, because even though a lot of you guys keep saying taste is subjective, you don't really mean it, or atleast it doesn't come across as such in their posts.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:22  India
Click Here to See the Profile for smakmagik Click Here to Email smakmagik Click here to Send smakmagik a Private Message Visit smakmagik's homepage! Add smakmagik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

forgot two:

Cobalt (for blitzing my ID contests & being somewhat of a vintage progtance shamen)
MichaelBoogerd! (for being about the only other tiesto fan on here with a brain )

i wouldn't class it as namedropping per se. no more so than listing favourite producers

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

quote:
Originally posted by isoterra

MichaelBoogerd! (for being about the only other tiesto fan on here with a brain )

oxymoron

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SMC
custom title addict

quote:
Originally posted by PETRAN
All the guys with whom i had extensive musical discussions here and...

hello SMC

Hello you.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for SMC Click Here to Email SMC Click here to Send SMC a Private Message Add SMC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I don't respect/disrespect someone based on their taste in music. It's more a matter of just seeing all the different types of genres that people are in to.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MichaelBoogerd!
Lost Treasures

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
+1

There are times when I think I've found someone with the same taste, then out of nowhere they say they love something I think is utterly horrible.

You picky bast*rd...!

Just kidding, it'd be boring if we had same tastes.

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:44  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for MichaelBoogerd! Click here to Send MichaelBoogerd! a Private Message Visit MichaelBoogerd!'s homepage! Add MichaelBoogerd! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by smakmagik
they are EDM lovers, and that's what ultimately counts.

Why?

Old Post Jun-27-2008 15:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click Here to Email david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Users whose musical taste you respect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread