Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > 2016 MMW (3/15 - 3/20) WMC (3/21- 3/24) Party Thread
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

King 2016 MMW (3/15 - 3/20) WMC (3/21- 3/24) Party Thread

Can't wait to see a lot of you guys again! Going from Miami to New England is like feast then famine. Parties end at 2am, fucking amateurs.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Last edited by Donnie Gryphon on Mar-08-2016 at 15:55

Old Post Nov-15-2015 17:37  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

I've gotta a pretty good feeling this is going to be the year you really start to see an exodus from Miami in March.

Old Post Nov-17-2015 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
I've gotta a pretty good feeling this is going to be the year you really start to see an exodus from Miami in March.

That's sad but I was more or less going to make this my last one for awhile. Amsterdam blew my mind in how they run the show over there, never have I ever been more comfortable. Food, music, ladies, security, I mean I could go on. Amsterdam really ruined all other experiences for me.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Nov-17-2015 21:44  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll be there for Get Lost and Last Resort. Other than that I'm over WMC. If I can avoid the beach altogether, that would be ideal.

Old Post Nov-17-2015 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
That's sad but I was more or less going to make this my last one for awhile. Amsterdam blew my mind in how they run the show over there, never have I ever been more comfortable. Food, music, ladies, security, I mean I could go on. Amsterdam really ruined all other experiences for me.

I just booked my trip for AMS again during DGTL. I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said. It's crazy how much better the dutch do it.

Old Post Nov-17-2015 22:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

for me this year was the 1st year i skipped in many many years... and a lot of people i know that went every year didn't go either.

Be it for business or fun, I'd put EDC, ADE, BPM, Ibiza all ahead of Miami for me personally... i might go back next year but I won't miss it if i don't.

EDC Las Vegas week presale tickets!
Create Nightclub 20% off tickets use code EDMLIFE

Old Post Nov-18-2015 02:32  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
I just booked my trip for AMS again during DGTL. I couldn't agree more with everything you've just said. It's crazy how much better the dutch do it.

you talked so highly about DGTL last year and i need to check it out. i just booked my flights last week to head back to time warp germany. flights were disgustingly cheap right now out of toronto. cannot wait to get back there!

Old Post Nov-18-2015 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
you talked so highly about DGTL last year and i need to check it out. i just booked my flights last week to head back to time warp germany. flights were disgustingly cheap right now out of toronto. cannot wait to get back there!

DGTL is the week before time warp in 2016.

Yea flights over there are insanely cheap. I just got our return flights home from Brussels for $150 a ticket.

Old Post Nov-18-2015 21:28 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
I'll be there for Get Lost and Last Resort. Other than that I'm over WMC. If I can avoid the beach altogether, that would be ideal.
took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm also planning on catching a day party here or there at one of the cool wynwood venues

Old Post Nov-19-2015 02:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
DGTL is the week before time warp in 2016.

Yea flights over there are insanely cheap. I just got our return flights home from Brussels for $150 a ticket.

yea id love to do both but im going to hawaii in 3 weeks already for 12 days. we were planning on doing time warp then heading to berlin after for 5 days but cant swing all that right now. going to have to plan a separate trip back to berlin next fall.

Old Post Nov-19-2015 14:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WreckerdBear
Junior tranceaddict

Yeah its that time again, here's my list of who I want to see. I def would go bonkers if their all booked at the same location and night.

Guy J
Digweed/Sasha
Nick Warren
Hernan Catt

Old Post Nov-21-2015 02:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WreckerdBear Click here to Send WreckerdBear a Private Message Add WreckerdBear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by WreckerdBear
Yeah its that time again, here's my list of who I want to see. I def would go bonkers if their all booked at the same location and night.

Guy J
Digweed/Sasha
Nick Warren
Hernan Catt

You'll be happy with our two parties during MMW. Just signed the contracts today

Old Post Nov-23-2015 21:25 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > 2016 MMW (3/15 - 3/20) WMC (3/21- 3/24) Party Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread