Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Art Basel
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coastie
Vale?

Art Basel

Anyone planning on hitting up any parties during Basel?

Old Post Oct-22-2016 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Coastie Click here to Send Coastie a Private Message Add Coastie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I was just about to post this!

Saw the Diynamic info a few weeks ago when I was in Berlin -- immediately scooped up tickets. Then the Life and Death one for Thursday came out. Got some tickets for that as well.

The Life and Death party actually features a Rekids room as well -- been dying to see Rodhad finally. But it's gonna be a serious case of FOMO the whole night cuz the entire lineup is absolutely sick. Dorisburg, Job Jobse, Lazarus, Tennis, Radioslave, Tijana T wtfffff.

My only wish is that the Trip 2 Miami (Nina Kraviz) party during Halloween weekend got moved to the Saturday of Art Basel

I don't see how you can possibly have two better parties on back-to-back nights. The craziest thing is the same promoter got them both! Saw that Richie Hawtin is doing Trade, Dubfire is doing his Hybrid show, and Luciano is at Space, among others. Art Basel weekend is probably one of the better destinations in the world for top-quality music and production at this point.

Last edited by ucforange on Oct-24-2016 at 14:20

Old Post Oct-24-2016 14:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Holy shit, there's apparently a "TBA" secret island All Day I Dream party that goes for two days...one day with Burridge and another day with Moodymann and Axel Boman. Shit got real.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?891931

Old Post Oct-24-2016 14:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I was just about to post this!

Saw the Diynamic info a few weeks ago when I was in Berlin -- immediately scooped up tickets. Then the Life and Death one for Thursday came out. Got some tickets for that as well.

The Life and Death party actually features a Rekids room as well -- been dying to see Rodhad finally. But it's gonna be a serious case of FOMO the whole night cuz the entire lineup is absolutely sick. Dorisburg, Job Jobse, Lazarus, Tennis, Radioslave, Tijana T wtfffff.

My only wish is that the Trip 2 Miami (Nina Kraviz) party during Halloween weekend got moved to the Saturday of Art Basel

I don't see how you can possibly have two better parties on back-to-back nights. The craziest thing is the same promoter got them both! Saw that Richie Hawtin is doing Trade, Dubfire is doing his Hybrid show, and Luciano is at Space, among others. Art Basel weekend is probably one of the better destinations in the world for top-quality music and production at this point.

Don't forget about Afterlife on Saturday

Old Post Oct-25-2016 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Don't forget about Afterlife on Saturday
waiting on the ok from the wife's job before I get tickets to this!!!

This year is stacked!!!

Old Post Oct-26-2016 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

My lady is off. Anybody know any decent cheap hotels off of i95 Hollywood area ect? Not tryna ball out and pay 350 for the Marriott ect downtown

Old Post Oct-26-2016 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
My lady is off. Anybody know any decent cheap hotels off of i95 Hollywood area ect? Not tryna ball out and pay 350 for the Marriott ect downtown

I actually like staying by MIA airport. The highway system is good there, free parking, Ubering to those PL0T parties will be cheap. Use hotwire or price line and you'll prolly get a nice comfy spot for 125 a night

Old Post Oct-27-2016 16:53 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:

I actually like staying by MIA airport. The highway system is good there, free parking, Ubering to those PL0T parties will be cheap. Use hotwire or price line and you'll prolly get a nice comfy spot for 125 a night

Old Post Oct-27-2016 16:53 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

I got a spot in Hollywood. Stayed there before. 20 min ride or so from el Porto where the afterlife party will be and best of all is the much shorter drive back to Orlando the next day.

Old Post Oct-27-2016 16:57  United States
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

quote:
I got a spot in Hollywood. Stayed there before. 20 min ride or so from el Porto where the afterlife party will be and best of all is the much shorter drive back to Orlando the next day.

What days you going down?

Old Post Oct-28-2016 13:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
What days you going down?
just coming Down sat afternoon and leaving sun morn.

Old Post Oct-28-2016 15:03  United States
Coastie
Vale?

Riss are you planning on going to the Afterlife party?

Old Post Nov-01-2016 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Coastie Click here to Send Coastie a Private Message Add Coastie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Art Basel
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread