Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to? Volume 201SIX.
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO

What are you listening to? Volume 201SIX.

New year, new thread.

Maceo Plex coming for that number one spot, Dixon!

Old Post Dec-23-2015 20:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Some cuts I dig that made RA's Top Singles list that I hadn't heard before.

Old Post Dec-27-2015 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Yeah it was quite interesting to go through the top tracks and labels (according to RA) these past couple weeks. The comments section of that site is both ridiculous and absolutely hilarious, as well.

Somehow I missed tracks like DJ Koze - XTC which was absolutely amazing when I put it on at home last week.

Anyways, digging the podcast archive they just made accessible. Bjarki's podcast was exceptionally good -- telling you now that guy is going to be a "name" within a few years. Just totally engrossing music -- and no his big track last year I Wanna Go Bang is not even what I'm talking about, though that's definitely quite a weapon in the right circumstance.

Gotta say that seeing Nina Kraviz at Into the Valley put me on to her label Trip as well as this protege of hers, Bjarki. That label has been putting out some cutting-edge stuff all year long.

Last edited by ucforange on Dec-29-2015 at 10:22

Old Post Dec-29-2015 10:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Sci-Fure
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Dec-30-2015 05:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The Sci-Fure Click here to Send The Sci-Fure a Private Message Add The Sci-Fure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Yea, I've enjoyed scouring all the lists for goodies. Look forward to what's to come in 2016.

Good mix for NYE celebrations... Disco is hot.

Old Post Dec-30-2015 19:20 
OrangestO

Ahhhhh dopeness!!!!

Old Post Dec-30-2015 19:36 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Predictably, the new Ostgut Ton compilation is fire.

My two favorites, and as polar opposite from each other as you'll find on that label:

Old Post Jan-06-2016 00:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO

Old Post Jan-07-2016 23:24 
OrangestO

Got a shout out from Igor Marijuan last night at BPM on the radio

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/b6AGTnsR/file.html

Looking forward to the Bedrock party today! Extended set from Digweed!

Old Post Jan-10-2016 18:06 
Donnie Gryphon

this has been one of my go to's for a while now.

Old Post Jan-11-2016 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cr24
tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-12-2016 04:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

really been taken in by "pure" or "proper" techno lately. I find the stuff really satisfying to listen to especially late at night. Digging not just German stuff but a wide variety. Though I have to say that the German names are the ones I'm listening to the most.

Prince of Denmark from Giegling is a good example. Dude plays some serious, heady, great techno. And his sound doesn't compromise or pander itself to appeal to outsiders. Pros and cons but I find it to be refreshing. Definitely feeling the Berlin itch to see those clubs and events in person.

Old Post Jan-12-2016 11:22 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to? Volume 201SIX.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread