Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > pryda night
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Franknbeanz420
Supreme tranceaddict

pryda night

This show has sold out that's pretty crazy it is going to be a sick night. Last time I had the chance to see prydz was 2008 or 2009 when david guetta played after him

Old Post Mar-20-2015 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Franknbeanz420 Click here to Send Franknbeanz420 a Private Message Add Franknbeanz420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Re: pryda night

quote:
Originally posted by Franknbeanz420
This show has sold out that's pretty crazy it is going to be a sick night. Last time I had the chance to see prydz was 2008 or 2009 when david guetta played after him

I was there that night too! That was my first time catching him & it kind of happened by chance cuz Ferry Corsten was sucking so hard downstairs. Stumbled upstairs & 3 hrs later, my jaw was on the floor & I was thinking "wtf did I just witness?!"

Can't wait

Old Post Mar-20-2015 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Old Post Mar-20-2015 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

Aaaaaand that's when I walked out.

Old Post Mar-20-2015 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Still
tranceaddict

So if I buy a PVD ticket will I be able to get on the terrace early 12 - 12:30 ish? I' have been able to do this on this same night in the past but it's been a while. I'm concerned they will have a terrace entrance. It always seems to be a cluster fuck and they don't enforce it until the terrace fills up and the fire marshal gets there. Thanks

Old Post Mar-26-2015 04:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Still Click here to Send Still a Private Message Add Still to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Still
So if I buy a PVD ticket will I be able to get on the terrace early 12 - 12:30 ish? I' have been able to do this on this same night in the past but it's been a while. I'm concerned they will have a terrace entrance. It always seems to be a cluster fuck and they don't enforce it until the terrace fills up and the fire marshal gets there. Thanks

Not gonna happen for this show
Theres a reason Pryda tix weree 75 for the 2 ams while PVD was only 40. You will need a terrace ticket (or a wad of cash so you can upgrade) to get upstairs.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 09:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Still
tranceaddict

thx for the info.

Old Post Mar-26-2015 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Still Click here to Send Still a Private Message Add Still to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > pryda night
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread