Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Between The Beats: Seth Troxler
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

Between The Beats: Seth Troxler

I've really been loving these Between The Beats series. This one is great with one of the most controversial artists around at the moment. Seth Troxler. Great insight here.

Old Post Nov-18-2014 15:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
less phone, more dance

Good to 'see' the other side of him.

Made some good points about society in general and definitely seems to have a sense of self among the chaos.

I can dig it.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 03:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

Good find, just saw this.

Old Post Nov-25-2014 13:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Innocence Lost
Good find, just saw this.

Between the Beats is an awesome series RA does. I highly recommend checking out the other episodes

Old Post Nov-25-2014 15:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Between the Beats is an awesome series RA does. I highly recommend checking out the other episodes

I laughed when Seth said that a guy told him em his succes was bs.

Will look into more stuff, thanks.

Old Post Nov-25-2014 15:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Junior tranceaddict

Great watch.

Old Post Nov-25-2014 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Between The Beats: Seth Troxler
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread