Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Frequently Asked Questions / Tutorials / How do I? > mixing/decks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ch00se
tranceaddict in training

i have little/no idea about mixing decks, but its something id definitely like to know more about

im considering purchasing some to mix all my fav trance but like i said am pretty clueless

can anyone give me some tips please?

thanks

Old Post Mar-15-2008 20:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for ch00se Click here to Send ch00se a Private Message Add ch00se to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lucas-K
Senior tranceaddict

Well what would you like to know?

Old Post Mar-18-2008 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Lucas-K Click here to Send Lucas-K a Private Message Add Lucas-K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: mixing/decks

quote:
Originally posted by ch00se
i have little/no idea about mixing decks, but its something id definitely like to know more about

im considering purchasing some to mix all my fav trance but like i said am pretty clueless

can anyone give me some tips please?

thanks

This is an investment: You'll be spending quite a couple of $$$ for a mixer and even deck's if needed including the wiring and time to set it up and then using it on a day by day basis plus carrying it around when needed(that cost more $$). If this is a hobby then don't waste your money and time. If you serious then do it by all means. Remember when you do buy it re-read the first part of what I posted and tell me if I was lying?

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post Apr-08-2008 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Frequently Asked Questions / Tutorials / How do I? > mixing/decks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005-2006 house [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRomanthony's Nightvision - Never Fuck (Paul van Dyk Late Night Club Mix) [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread