Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Sasha - The Mongoose
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Quinders
Supreme tranceaddict

Sasha - The Mongoose

Available as a digital download on djdownload.com. Was previously known as 'Kevlar - The Mongoose'. It's good. Best yet from Emfire imo.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 10:03  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quinders Click here to Send Quinders a Private Message Add Quinders to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SMC
custom title addict

Wow, this is great. Didn't expect they would sell it as "Sasha" though.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 13:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for SMC Click here to Send SMC a Private Message Add SMC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

Wasn't 'Kevlar' supposed to be Spooky...as in Charlie May and Duncan Forbes?

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Dec-13-2007 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SMC
custom title addict

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
Wasn't 'Kevlar' supposed to be Spooky...as in Charlie May and Duncan Forbes?

As in the guys who produce everything marketed as "Sasha".

Old Post Dec-13-2007 15:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for SMC Click here to Send SMC a Private Message Add SMC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevebutabi
spiritual-body-soul thing

Location: On the Edge of the Trans-Amazonian Highway in a Hastily Erected Wooden Shack

It will sell twice as many copies under the name Sasha.

Super sweet it's released, though the artwork - again - sucks.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevebutabi Click here to Send stevebutabi a Private Message Add stevebutabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Glaniskanis
Vadsig Modale Snollen INC

is being sold as Sasha - Mongoose onf emFire now because RebelOne went under with Amato closing down
Great tune, been loving it since I first heard it!

Old Post Dec-13-2007 15:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Glaniskanis Click here to Send Glaniskanis a Private Message Add Glaniskanis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
keithos27
Perfecto For Clubs

it's on beatport, too, fyi...

Old Post Dec-13-2007 17:44  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for keithos27 Click here to Send keithos27 a Private Message Visit keithos27's homepage! Add keithos27 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

Fuck sake I wish they would give the proper producers credit outside of producers notes. Sasha didn't even do that much with Coma and Park It In The Shade. It was mostly Duncan.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:23  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rory21
GT3

What happened to Emfire 003?

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:27  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for rory21 Click here to Send rory21 a Private Message Visit rory21's homepage! Add rory21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SMC
custom title addict

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Sasha didn't even do that much with Coma and Park It In The Shade. It was mostly Duncan.

I don't doubt it, but how do you know?

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:29 
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Fuck sake I wish they would give the proper producers credit outside of producers notes. Sasha didn't even do that much with Coma and Park It In The Shade. It was mostly Duncan.

I wouldn't even want credit for either of those records.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 18:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

Beatport as usual with a God awful sample. Doesn't even make it sound appealing to purchase and I've never heard it but I'll take my chances.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 19:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Sasha - The Mongoose
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDaniel Kandi - "Make Me Believe" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread