Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive > Paul van Dyk - Live at Mayday (30-04-2002)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
roninmess
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MClarke
what mix of Rhythm Gangstar - The Crowd Song does he play?

Im pretty sure its a rework he is doin on the spot. Its definitely the original version, but I have no clue what its mixed with.

Old Post May-08-2002 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for roninmess Click here to Send roninmess a Private Message Add roninmess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Newday
tranceaddict

Rasta

quote:
Originally posted by roninmess

Im pretty sure its a rework he is doin on the spot. Its definitely the original version, but I have no clue what its mixed with.

I think it's (Extended Mix) But pitched up it's not any rework or something.

Old Post May-08-2002 07:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Newday Click Here to Email DJ Newday Click here to Send DJ Newday a Private Message Add DJ Newday to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MClarke
Senior tranceaddict

yeah no rework if you watch the vid they did of it u can c its a record he playing and hes got his hands in view all the time... maybe he re-done it and then preessed to vinyl?
ne way get the vid cos u can c him dancing lol

and what mixer do they have there cos he was doin all sorts of wicked effects i.e. when the 1st tune drops !!!

Last edited by MClarke on May-08-2002 at 14:13

Old Post May-08-2002 08:07  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for MClarke Click here to Send MClarke a Private Message Add MClarke to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

09. Ralphie B - Massive (Paul van Dyk Remix)

BULLSHIT!!!

Its the original....damnnnnnnnn pplz think that cuz of he played his set faster... (BPM}

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post May-08-2002 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click Here to Email m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Newday
tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

quote:
Originally posted by MoSH_MaN
09. Ralphie B - Massive (Paul van Dyk Remix)

Its the original....damnnnnnnnn pplz think that cuz of he played his set faster... (BPM}

I'm agree with you it sounds same as the (Original Mix) with a bit difference (may be because of pitiching up, some effects, and also good mixing with previous track)

Old Post May-08-2002 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Newday Click Here to Email DJ Newday Click here to Send DJ Newday a Private Message Add DJ Newday to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DennisF
up & down and all around

damn i see you have no clue! its NOT the original version of massive! download the original version and listen to it. the beginning is different the hole buildup is different, only the melody is the same.

Old Post May-08-2002 22:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DennisF Click Here to Email DennisF Click here to Send DennisF a Private Message Visit DennisF's homepage! Add DennisF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Sc.D

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Newday

I'm agree with you it sounds same as the (Original Mix) with a bit difference (may be because of pitiching up, some effects, and also good mixing with previous track)

Hello,

Please don`t argue more about this. The remix played of 'Massive' is Paul`s. hrhr... You need to learn more.

Many Greetings,

f0x

Old Post May-08-2002 22:16  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DennisF
up & down and all around

quote:
Originally posted by Starfox

Hello,

Please don`t argue more about this. The remix played of 'Massive' is Paul`s. hrhr... You need to learn more.

Many Greetings,

f0x

and f0x is always right

Old Post May-08-2002 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DennisF Click Here to Email DennisF Click here to Send DennisF a Private Message Visit DennisF's homepage! Add DennisF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Sc.D

quote:
Originally posted by Stiffmaster

and f0x is always right

heh. Hi Stiff!

Old Post May-08-2002 22:40  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El Mariachi
Supreme tranceaddict

Man, I just started listening to this set and i swear the song that starts 25min sounds like an enrique iglesias mix i shit you not.

Old Post May-09-2002 00:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for El Mariachi Click Here to Email El Mariachi Click here to Send El Mariachi a Private Message Visit El Mariachi's homepage! Add El Mariachi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
whzzz28
Junior tranceaddict

after listening to track 1 over and over
i think it is some kind of remix of Starfighter - apache
The helicopter and the beats in the background are exactly the same, maybe the beat (BPM) was taken up for it a lil, but surely did sound like it
i maybe wrong

Old Post May-09-2002 06:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for whzzz28 Click Here to Email whzzz28 Click here to Send whzzz28 a Private Message Visit whzzz28's homepage! Add whzzz28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Newday
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Starfox

Hello,

Many Greetings,

f0x

OK you are right (Not Arguing), i'v listend close to both trax (Original and the one on PvD's set). I also pitch up the original to 145.1 bpm both track sounded very same but there was some little elements difference. some parts removed and some parts repeated.

If it is a remix by pual, he did not done any special things to it.
Cuz IT SOUND VERY SAME AS THE ORIGINAL.

Old Post May-09-2002 08:27 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive > Paul van Dyk - Live at Mayday (30-04-2002)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread