Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.01.26. Menno De Jong @ the Guv
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

2008.01.26. Menno De Jong @ the Guv

THIS PARTY IS NOT TO BE MISSED.....MARK THIS DATE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY IN YOUR CALENDARS AND BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

GUESTLIST INFO COMING SOON

Last edited by iLLnaDa on Jan-17-2008 at 19:25

Old Post Nov-23-2007 20:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

WOOHOOO!!!

Just saw it on his MySpace and its verified on his Website too

Old Post Nov-23-2007 20:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

it is? i didn't even check there I just got a message from him so I thought I would put this in here!!!!

Old Post Nov-23-2007 21:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
polkovnik86
tranceaddict

Can't wait! OMG

Old Post Nov-23-2007 22:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for polkovnik86 Click here to Send polkovnik86 a Private Message Add polkovnik86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

shit

Old Post Nov-24-2007 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

nice~

Old Post Nov-24-2007 12:26  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spolitta
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes!

Old Post Nov-24-2007 18:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for spolitta Click here to Send spolitta a Private Message Add spolitta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
electro88
__/\___\o/____

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!MY FAV DJ BACK IN TORONTO!!!

Old Post Nov-24-2007 19:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for electro88 Click here to Send electro88 a Private Message Add electro88 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
millzy
tranceaddict

100% there has such an awesome time last time he was here. Dropped chicane - saltwater first time hearing it in a club and i almost died hahah

Old Post Nov-24-2007 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for millzy Click here to Send millzy a Private Message Add millzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lexxwolfen
Jongled

W000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov-24-2007 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for lexxwolfen Click here to Send lexxwolfen a Private Message Add lexxwolfen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sraponi
tranceaddict in training

YESSS HES BACKK, amazing time last time...still waiting for kyau vs albert to come bck tho...but he will cut it lol

Old Post Nov-25-2007 01:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sraponi Click here to Send sraponi a Private Message Add sraponi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Nov-25-2007 18:06  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.01.26. Menno De Jong @ the Guv
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome vocals needed to ID [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTerra & One - Taiyou [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread