Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (135): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts



Registered: Oct 2004
Location: Fist Pumping, Au

al macmac check out the new ZB release on beatport - i like canyonfire

and kleopatra - sahara.

and - your all i see - gifts 98 remembered mix.

okay my hard drive is full now :/


___________________
CLICK HERE FOR SOUNDCLOUD

Last edited by Light The Fuse on Aug-11-2006 at 04:53

Old Post Aug-11-2006 04:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!



Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia

quote:
Originally posted by aL_mAc
one mans trash is another mans treasure...

frankly there is alot of crap trance out there at the moment, if someone could point me in the direction of some good stuff please do.


the digital blonde - rickashay, tronika
whirloop - if you've made your peace, blue objects
vibrasphere - landmark, seven days to daylight
protoculture - circadians, break out
ricky m - bongladesh, view from the stars
luke terry vs. sonic the hedgehog - chemical
midway - cobra
allaby - aurorae
pixel & wrecked machines - r.p.n.g.c. (silicon sound remix)
anton chernikov presents crystal verge - evil spice
flash brothers - past will be future
0.0db - fused (jay selway remix, oliver prime remix)
lucid dreamer - oxygen, locked in darkness, dreams don't pay the bills
gavyn mytchell - resurrection
tri-force - oncoming oriental transformers
nicholas bennison - exocet
john askew & matt hardwick - slaves to the machine
john o'callaghan & greg downey - one way ticket
behind blue eyes - rumble in the jungle (fiord remix)
son kite - catch
nu-nrg - casino
solar flare - astralis
dickster & lucas - living dangerously
perfect stranger - bliss


i don't think you are looking hard enough..or at all


___________________
OH HAI NEW MIX LOOK LISTEN DOWNLOAD LOVE CHERISH RAVE ON
thread
CLOUD OF SOUND
August 2011

Old Post Aug-16-2006 05:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click Here to Email Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au



Registered: May 2003
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
the digital blonde - rickashay, tronika
whirloop - if you've made your peace, blue objects
vibrasphere - landmark, seven days to daylight
protoculture - circadians, break out
ricky m - bongladesh, view from the stars
luke terry vs. sonic the hedgehog - chemical
midway - cobra
allaby - aurorae
pixel & wrecked machines - r.p.n.g.c. (silicon sound remix)
anton chernikov presents crystal verge - evil spice
flash brothers - past will be future
0.0db - fused (jay selway remix, oliver prime remix)
lucid dreamer - oxygen, locked in darkness, dreams don't pay the bills
gavyn mytchell - resurrection
tri-force - oncoming oriental transformers
nicholas bennison - exocet
john askew & matt hardwick - slaves to the machine
john o'callaghan & greg downey - one way ticket
behind blue eyes - rumble in the jungle (fiord remix)
son kite - catch
nu-nrg - casino
solar flare - astralis
dickster & lucas - living dangerously
perfect stranger - bliss


i don't think you are looking hard enough..or at all





AMEN TO THAT PHILB0RT


___________________
BEN EVANS - www.benevans.com.au

Old Post Aug-16-2006 06:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click Here to Email Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aL_mAc
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2005
Location: The Kitchen Stirring Pots

quote:
Originally posted by Philby

i don't think you are looking hard enough..or at all


definatley looking... most has been hurting my ears!

tho some nice tunes in the lot you and jules have mentioned : )


___________________
Who's that fluffy bundle of love???

Old Post Aug-16-2006 06:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for aL_mAc Click here to Send aL_mAc a Private Message Visit aL_mAc's homepage! Add aL_mAc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: MELBOURNE

Al i d/l your mix & like it boy! The first track sounds familiar!

Jeff your mix is cool, more of a chilling one

Ben-your mix fukt up on my comp so have to d/l again

Jace's mix is cool too, i like it.

Ben d/l the July mix of Kevin Harcourt......love the remix of Posessed in it! http://www.kevinharcourt.com/

YEEEEeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa it rocks.


haha AL there has got some quality trance still out there.......just depends what your personal taste is & if you're gunna like it or not.

Old Post Aug-16-2006 06:57  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aL_mAc
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2005
Location: The Kitchen Stirring Pots

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
Al i d/l your mix & like it boy! The first track sounds familiar!

Jeff your mix is cool, more of a chilling one

Ben-your mix fukt up on my comp so have to d/l again

Jace's mix is cool too, i like it.

Ben d/l the July mix of Kevin Harcourt......love the remix of Posessed in it! http://www.kevinharcourt.com/

YEEEEeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa it rocks.


haha AL there has got some quality trance still out there.......just depends what your personal taste is & if you're gunna like it or not.



ta missy.. but yeah i rekkin there is some good stuff still out there and it is all dependant on personal taste aswell, im just finding it harder to find the stuff i like... should appear obvious from the last half of that mix what i like also : )

track 1 = restore - jim rivers (think it might sample some older tune but can pin it)


___________________
Who's that fluffy bundle of love???

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for aL_mAc Click here to Send aL_mAc a Private Message Visit aL_mAc's homepage! Add aL_mAc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au



Registered: May 2003
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
Al i d/l your mix & like it boy! The first track sounds familiar!

Jeff your mix is cool, more of a chilling one

Ben-your mix fukt up on my comp so have to d/l again

Jace's mix is cool too, i like it.

Ben d/l the July mix of Kevin Harcourt......love the remix of Posessed in it! http://www.kevinharcourt.com/

YEEEEeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa it rocks.


haha AL there has got some quality trance still out there.......just depends what your personal taste is & if you're gunna like it or not.



ahh, let me know once you listen, its rather dirty so i have been told..


___________________
BEN EVANS - www.benevans.com.au

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click Here to Email Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: MELBOURNE

hahaah Al i'll show you my cds one day & you'll be converted.

ROFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH rahhhhhhhh

yeh Ben cant wait......esp if it has a Calderone track in it.

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:03  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aL_mAc
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2005
Location: The Kitchen Stirring Pots

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
hahaah Al i'll show you my cds one day & you'll be converted.

ROFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH rahhhhhhhh

yeh Ben cant wait......esp if it has a Calderone track in it.


artists that wear makeup and worship the devil scare me!


___________________
Who's that fluffy bundle of love???

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for aL_mAc Click here to Send aL_mAc a Private Message Visit aL_mAc's homepage! Add aL_mAc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MiSSyM
xxx



Registered: Nov 2005
Location: MELBOURNE

lol thats because you're a pussychoirboy

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:15  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MiSSyM Click here to Send MiSSyM a Private Message Visit MiSSyM's homepage! Add MiSSyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au



Registered: May 2003
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by aL_mAc
artists that wear makeup and worship the devil scare me!



but your like 9 feet tall....


/pussy/


___________________
BEN EVANS - www.benevans.com.au

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click Here to Email Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aL_mAc
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Aug 2005
Location: The Kitchen Stirring Pots

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
but your like 9 feet tall....


/pussy/


beware the higher powers...

even i cant fight the supernatural!


___________________
Who's that fluffy bundle of love???

Old Post Aug-16-2006 07:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for aL_mAc Click here to Send aL_mAc a Private Message Visit aL_mAc's homepage! Add aL_mAc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ whore/promo thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (135): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon