Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Photos from Love Parade 2005
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mdub
Supreme tranceaddict

Photos from Love Parade 2005

Hey Everyone,

Thought I'd share some of my personal pics from the Inaugaral Love Parade in San Francisco in 2005. This is part of the day as seen through the eyes of me. So you will see my perspectives of Love Parade 05. I was aboard the Freeform of Love Float as it made its way down Market Street. As you can see, we had a Blue and Silver theme with the decorations and all of the costumes. Enjoy and hope it gets you in the mood for this Saturday! Can't Wait.....

http://picasaweb.google.com/aurasf/050924LoveParade

Old Post Sep-27-2007 03:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdub Click here to Send mdub a Private Message Visit mdub's homepage! Add mdub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Re: Photos from Love Parade 2005

quote:
Originally posted by mdub
... Inaugaral Love Parade in San Francisco in 2005...

Just an FYI, it actually started in 2004.

Old Post Sep-27-2007 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdub
Supreme tranceaddict

Evil1 Re: Re: Photos from Love Parade 2005

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Just an FYI, it actually started in 2004.

Oh Damn, was it. Was it a Big Event in 2004 too or was it just a mini one. Damn, I've been into EDM since late 90s. How could have I missed it? I must have been in my own little world in 2004.

Old Post Sep-27-2007 04:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdub Click here to Send mdub a Private Message Visit mdub's homepage! Add mdub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

The first LOVE Parade in SF was in 2004 and the route was down the embarcadero and the festival happen by AT&T Park...

The After party was at Mission Rock and the DJ's there was D:FUSE and Sandra Collins.. Good Times..

The attendance was around 40K or so...

more pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Lov...isco+2004&s=int

Old Post Sep-27-2007 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mdub
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
The first LOVE Parade in SF was in 2004 and the route was down the embarcadero and the festival happen by AT&T Park...

The After party was at Mission Rock and the DJ's there was D:FUSE and Sandra Collins.. Good Times..

more pics here:

Ahh haaaa..... Now I remember. In 2004, for Love Parade weekend, I had to go to San Diego for work and I was hella bummed out that I could not attend. So for me, 2005 was the First Year I could go.

Thanks for jogging my memory. Hopefully, I will never have to miss one again!

Old Post Sep-27-2007 16:26  United States
koroma
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

more pics here:

oh yeah Sandra Collens. that was a good set... 2004 was one of the bests for me.. GREAT PICS!

Old Post Sep-27-2007 17:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for koroma Click here to Send koroma a Private Message Add koroma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

more pics here:

they should try going back to ATT park again next year, great to be right next to the water

Old Post Sep-27-2007 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Photos from Love Parade 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread